Cub's Den at WL

Heather

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used this lately? Any info? Our 6 year old daughter wants to try this one night, but she is a bit on the timid side. Do they feed the kids dinner? Is it inside, outside, both?

I'd love any input -- thanks!

We didnt use it last week but I do know it is set up both indoors and outside. There is a large area for playing in the sand out back.

I called the Cub's Den last week for some information for our trip in December. She said dinner was included (hot dogs, chicken tenders and other kid fare) The person I spoke with was very friendly. She said there were lots of toys and of course, movies. They have a craft time each night as well. My kids, 4 and 7, definitely want to try it. She suuggested coming by when we arrive and making a reservation for a night later in the week. I'm thinking I might make the reservation before we go just to be safe. I called directly to the Cub's Den phone line 407-824-1083.l Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter