Current BLT, CCV, and SSR incentives

Hubalorian

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Just thought I’d see if anyone know the current CCV, BLT and SER incentives going on? I was playing with the add on tool and saw those three listed as “as guide for special offer details”. Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to answer!

Hi everyone! Just thought I’d see if anyone know the current CCV, BLT and SER incentives going on? I was playing with the add on tool and saw those three listed as “as guide for special offer details”. Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to answer!
https://dvcnews.com/dvc-program-men...fall-2023-disney-vacation-club-direct-pricing

Finally, incentives are available for two older resorts: Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort and Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Base prices are $275 per point for Bay Lake and $250 each for Copper Creek. The charts below show the per-point discounts at each purchase level.

Bay Lake Tower / Copper Creek Villas & Cabins
New Buyer
Discount
Current Member
Discount
25 - 99 pointsn/a $0
100 - 124 points$0$3
125 - 149 points$0$4
150 - 199 points$4$8
200 - 249 points $6$10
250 - 299 points$7$11
300 - 499 points$8$12
500 - 999 points$9$13
1000+ points$10$14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter