Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As Mags and I posted, some CMs do and some don’t. A lot depends on if it’s store bought and in the original wrapper or if it’s home made.

My observation was that the younger CMs were more likely to eat the candy and the older CMs were not.
I write my crew friends thank you notes are write names in comments since most I know personally said they prefer that.

Exciting! The new Fantasy Cast are all amazing!
Yeah exciting. I know a lot of cast I met on wish in April and quite a few on the cast on Wish now and a few on next cast thst
Were entertainment staff. Interesting how a lot are changing roles

Yeah exciting. I know a lot of cast I met on wish in April and quite a few on the cast on Wish now and a few on next cast thst
Were entertainment staff. Interesting how a lot are changing roles
Working on ships is like that. People either love their role and stay in it until they leave or they switch and work in a few until they either find one they like or leave altogether

THIS.
While it’s so great that people want to give little gifts to CMs, nothing is better than getting a mention on a comment card, or compliment in the mde app
Also you can use the stationary in the drawer to list CM's with comments and stick it in with your comment card.

Hi @Mags2002, is it possible to find out whether the cast member who was friends with Mickey last Alaska season will be friends again with Mickey this August? They really made an impression on my daughter last year. She whispers secrets to a photo she took with Alaska Mickey before bed every now and then!

As Mags and I posted, some CMs do and some don’t. A lot depends on if it’s store bought and in the original wrapper or if it’s home made.

My observation was that the younger CMs were more likely to eat the candy and the older CMs were not.
The ones we gave mags for Anna were store bought so hopefully they were eaten and not thrown in the garbage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter