CURRENT Good/Bad Internet and eBay Pin Sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to add but wanted to say THANK YOU!!! And I'm going to update my signature to include the link to this thread. :)

Thank you sooo much, SupernaturalMommy! This is a great service. Other regulars: Go ahead and post here (even if it's just in appreciation :) ) and then you'll have a post on the first page or two that you can edit to add recent experiences. That way, SupernaturalMommy can take a break once in a while.

I'm so happy to have an updated thread! A number of times I used the old thread's "search" option just to find out reviews on ebay sellers I was looking at. Thank you!

Thank you so much! As a fairly new collector it was definitely difficult to weed through that big forum, this helps so much. Thank you for everything you do and have done!

Thank you SOO much for the list. It will be nice to buy from people who understand what Disney is all about. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for this list. This spared our family a great deal of disappointment as we make our pre-trip purchases.

My first post--nice to finally be contributing to the boards after several years of lurking. DIS & WDWinfo have saved us plenty of time and money on our Disney vacations, so it's time to give back. :thumbsup2

SupernaturalMommy, what do you mean by:
"Signs of Scrappers thread (The Mickey heads no longer have to run off the side.)"

I don't see that discussed in the thread referenced.

Thanks!

Hi!! I am Paola, i came from Disney Pin Forum , and want add the seller gyantzpod in to the list of bad sellers. I buy from him some pins , and everything is ok with them
, but the last pin i buy is Counterfeit. He denies all , i send pics with the errors , and still keep in denies.
Thanks!:)

I Think steamboatwillie39 should be moved to the GREEN list, I have bought from him several times, and each pin has come in great shape, most new on card and no signs whatsoever of being a scrapper. Koolstuff2005 I am still look over those pins I got from the seller, and a prelim look makes me think they could be scrappers, so buyers beware:(

Ratmaster2000

If you have side by side pins, as I did in the case of the Disney Princess Shoe pins, you can tell when the Mickey heads should or should not be there. But unless you have the pins side by side, or have bought them yourself at Disney, you can't really use that as a determining factor.

I hope this information helps.

Rats. That was, I thought, one sure way to spot a scrapper.

Thanks a ton for the info, though.

PixieWings, I need you to weigh in. Gyantzpod is on the list of good sellers. I didn't add him but I personally have bought tons of great pins from him over the years. I looked at his feedback. Overall, fabulous. Only 7 neutral or negative out of over 4000 in the last year. And, if you read them, a couple of them wanted to retract. Should we let one bad pin experience move him?

Hmm. One pin from one person with one post on the board. It's a good question. I think maybe that's why the old thread referenced individual posts -- so people could see individual cases, if they differed from the general rating, and judge for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter