Curse you CoViD!

Not me....yet. But, I'm not going to quarantine away from my DH. I've been around him 24/7 for the last week and so I'm already infected if I'm getting it. This is the most covid I've heard going around in months and months. I guess this is the new normal, but it's a bit of thing for everyone to consider. We'll see how FIL does with this bout on this new med. Thanks for the kind thoughts :)
I read something that this winter surge is worse than last year. Hospitalizations are up as well.

I worked in an inner city Children’s hospital then. There were a lot of respiratory infections that winter. In January, something went thru almost all our staff. Come March, most of the nurses were convinced they must have had Covid. Our hospital offered testing for Covid antibodies that spring. Not even 1 person had antibodies, meaning, no, it wasn’t Covid everyone had in January.

So many people think the same thing, that they probably had it that winter. My thought….Covid did not hit all the healthy adults in December 2019 - February 2020, then come back to hospitalize & kill the elderly, obese, diabetics etc in March. Unless you were in Asia or Europe in December & January, you didn’t have Covid.
No, it didn't hit everybody then. But it 100% was spreading in New Orleans during that time frame. Mardi Gras Day 2020 was Feb 25th. The Carnival season had been in full swing since Jan 6th. And it turned out to be a superspreader event, seeding more than 50,000 cases across multiple states. There's no way that happened unless the virus was already circulating before then.

How is everyone doing? I am finally feeling better and less winded. Still tired but not exhausted like I was.

DH has had a very mild case thus far. I even tested him again to make sure he was even positive....he is, but it's not nearly as bad as the last time he had covid. I'm still feeling fine. Glad to hear you're on the mend Pea-n-Me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter