Curt and Mel's Dream Vow Renewal

perdy1234

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone. I am very excited that we have booked our vow renewal for on the Dream on the Jan 12, 2015 cruise. We have been married for 10 yrs this year but have had a lot of ups and downs our first wedding was not how we wanted it. I never got to purchase the dress of my dreams or anything. Background on us is we met online back in 2003. We went to wdw for the first time in 2006. We both are huge disney fans. After a very rough road we have decided to wipe the slate clean and start our new life together off with our dream disney wedding.

The dress
I went shopping couple days ago for my dress and the first one I tried on was the one i purchased. It had everything i wanted from pickups to a corset back. I couldn't be happier.

Colors

We decided on a purple theme for our wedding and purchased the shirt and tie for curt yesterday so our wedding attire is all taken care of. Just have to wait for my dress to come in and be altered.

Guests

WE have a couple of friends attending the wedding with us. It will be a small intimate ceremony

Gifts
Trying to decide on what to do for favours and thank you gifts for our guests

We are planning a vow renewal for October 2015! I hope yours goes well and can't wait to hear all about your plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter