Cutiesnana Designing Again

Thank you, Here are some more.
micknminn.jpg

cruisename.jpg

Can I get this cruise design and for it to say Welcom aboard the Belew's
:thanks:

Could you please do a Pluto one with the names Michaela and Courtney who are going in Oct. Please?

Millie (cutiesnana) has not been on in quite some time. She is no longer designing.

Millie -
could you please do the princess from post 450 with Addi and one with Addison? i would be so greatful! And so would my little Princess! This will be a great potty training reward!

Hi Millie! You're DISigns are awesome! I am still browsing and for some reason I can not see your photo bucket album but I have still seen a couple I'd like to have done already if you have time-
A Goth Tink w/ name- Jacquelynn
& another of the same w/ name- Cheri
Thx! & If you have something from Dinosaurs Movie or any Dino type themed look- w/ the name- Darrin
& for another younger "tween" boy using Cars or Monsters theme w/ name- Marcus
Thx sooo much! I am going back to browse a bit - I have 2 older teen boys too and don't want them to be left out- LOL Looking at what type of older "guy-stuff" you may have-
Oh! Do you know why I can't get in your photobucket? Is it set up only for invited guests- Sorry, if it is- I understand- But Thx for whatever you are able to do for me & mine- :thumbsup2

Oh Wow! Hmm- Well, I did post taht I hadn't gotten through the entire post at that time (previously today) - I really hope things are okay with Millie- I also noticed a couple of the "posts" just as it seemed she had to take a leave- Seems something like that would make someone not want to return- Unfortunately, and I am sure no one wants to think the absolute worst, but had anyone thought the reason a poster hasn't been back to post that she wouldn't beback is because they weren't able to- I mean even in the short time I have been on these boards (Disboards that is since I just recently discovered this one) I, too, have met people I really enjoy chatting with but we only talk about so much of our lives outside of the boards and Disney- Something really bad could have happened at a moments notice, it could have been an ongoing bad situation that one day got immediately out of hand, or they could have been a victim of a crime- Again, I am sure many of you have never discussed if you have been in certain situations w/ a virtual friend- Goodness, I hope she is okay but I would never feel she is obligated to let anyone know what is going on- This is not a "job" - For all DISigners who are still here- even though I am just learning this board- I have seen the posts and heard/ read the joy you have brought to so many DISers! YAY for all of you past & present as we stand to applaud the hours of hardwork you have put in to give years of memories and enjoyment to so many others without thinking of your missing sleep, late dinners, & own trip planning to be done- :flower3: From me, a newbie to this board-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter