• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Now it’s down to 35 minutes!!!

I think the trick here is to not run like heck to the ride and wait two hours until the crazy has died down and then go ride it!

People who are there today, did they let you in and go on rides before 8:00? Because I started looking at the app at about 7:55 and a lot of rides had wait times.
We arrived about 7:55 and were surprised to see that people were already entering. I don’t know what time they started the rides. I’m wondering if they started letting people in to avoid crazy lines due to GE opening.

so just a quick summery as this thread will move fast today

1. You could get in the virtual queue for Savis and Olgas from approx 6.30am
  2. At 7.00am the reservation system opened, with time slots morning, afternoon and evening
  3. You need to put the names of the people in the party
  4. Olgas reservations were all gone by approx 7.30am
  5. Virtual queue / Boarding groups for entrance into the land started at 8.20am, the park opened at 8am
I don’t know if it’s been said already, but I was told I can get into GE up to one hour before my Olga’s reservation.

I have a question/concern that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere (and apologizes if i just missed it somewhere.) Is Oga's kid friendly? We will be there in a couple weeks and I have not seen kids in the background of any videos or pictures nor have read any mentions of kids in any review. Being Disney and with the vast amount of nonalcoholic drinks, I can assume that it kid friendly but I don't want to walk into a situation where our 3 and 5 year olds are not welcome. Note I am not saying catered to; I just mean not expected to be there period.

I have a question/concern that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere (and apologizes if i just missed it somewhere.) Is Oga's kid friendly? We will be there in a couple weeks and I have not seen kids in the background of any videos or pictures nor have read any mentions of kids in any review. Being Disney and with the vast amount of nonalcoholic drinks, I can assume that it kid friendly but I don't want to walk into a situation where our 3 and 5 year olds are not welcome. Note I am not saying catered to; I just mean not expected to be there period.
Yes kids can go. Just be aware that majority of the tables are standing. I saw some kids sitting on the floor. Also next to me was a mom and she was holding her baby on the bar. It’s also very loud and crowded, so if anyone has sensory problems I would avoid.

Kids are fine in there, there's plenty of non-alcoholic drinks and the snacks are fun. It's mostly standing only and it's pretty loud, so just be prepared for that.

We had a 4 year old with us yesterday and we were at the bar so they had to stand so be prepared that your children will have to stand or be held and you won’t be seated at a booth.

It is kid friendly in that kids are allowed. However, it’s not really KID friendly in that your kids might be over it pretty quick. My 4 year old loved DJ Rex but he got bored quickly and wanted a seat (we were standing at the bar). There are far fewer booths than standing tables/bar standing. It’s crowded. My little one had blue milk but the jello thingy would have been impossible unless we were at a table. So yes it’s kid friendly ... but they might not like it.

Haven’t seen any mentions today re Savi’s and the light sabers. Just checked availability (10am PT) and there were just two times available, 4:40 PM and 6:15 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter