D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

I think yesterday ended just before the 13000 people got in. If you tried to get into the queue right before it shut down, you were given a number in the 55000 range. I think that is where the blogs calculated that 33K were left high and dry. It should say 33K browsers were left high and dry. :surfweb:
Let’s hope the browsers were dry🤣 Otherwise, that could explain some issues.

Yeah, 49K in the queue right now. I’ve got one relatively low queue position. If things go smoothly, hope to help a couple of others with positions much closer to the front than the rear. 🤞

We had four going yesterday - one in the 2000s was the lowest and thankfully were able to purchase (although never got the pop up for merch and had to refresh bc we did not get the buy button at first). Our next 2 were both 12,000 range and neither one made it before they listed the sell out. (Last one was 30k). Hopefully, they solved the tech issues from yesterday.

Still lots of 1 day and 3 day preferred availability. Only the cheapest sections of preferred are gone minus a handful of wheelchair seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter