D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

How about 3 day convention center only? (I’m guessing your post was in regards to the 3 day that included Honda Center.)
Those will be available for a while. Postings are only for Honda Center.

Friday is also down to just a small amount of scattered seats with wheelchair availability left.

Did anyone try "best available"? Did it put you at the far end center stage or closest on the side?
I was wondering about that but when I got in yesterday the option for best available was greyed out. I think regardless of where you are in the 400s, we'll be looking at the screens so it doesn't matter too much
Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets today!

View attachment 845585

I looked at the D23 IG last night...oof...too many angry comments. To the point people think they are entitled to everything just because they paid for a membership. Some demand free tickets to Disneyland (for real?), some demand special treatment to attend D23 because they are gold members....yikes!
What is D23 IG? Lol, I have morbid curiosity to see that they were saying
I think yesterday ended just before the 13000 people got in. If you tried to get into the queue right before it shut down, you were given a number in the 55000 range. I think that is where the blogs calculated that 33K were left high and dry. It should say 33K browsers were left high and dry. :surfweb:
I don't think yesterday ended before the 13000 because I had a line at 17000 that I gave to someone here and they got their tickets

I was wondering about that but when I got in yesterday the option for best available was greyed out. I think regardless of where you are in the 400s, we'll be looking at the screens so it doesn't matter too much

What is D23 IG? Lol, I have morbid curiosity to see that they were saying

I don't think yesterday ended before the 13000 because I had a line at 17000 that I gave to someone here and they got their tickets

Kinda bummed. Someone kindly shared their link and when I got to the end this came up
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 13.25.53.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter