D23

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
In case anyone hasn't heard,there ae strong indications that the "23" promotion will indeed be a "membership community" called D23 which will possibly include "meets",exclusive merchandise,an online community AND a membership fee.:) IF these indications turn out to be correct,do you think you will join?Thanks.:)

I would hate to speculate... but will I join?

It would depend on how much $$$, what you got for it, and whether it includes a one-on-one session with Michael Jordan! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But honestly... probably not.

strong indication? i have solid proof.

courtesy of the pinocchio dvd

You can't leave us hanging like that, Brad!!

It would depend on the cost and the benefits for me, but I'm leaning towards a 95% chance of me saying yes. ;) I'm such a sucker for all things Disney!

Hmm. Interesting. I don't know if I would join or not. It all depends on what I would get. Any more info about what's on the Pinocchioi DVD?

Yeah - it would depend on the benefits and the cost.

well, i have the dvd edition, not the bluray, but.. well.. to say tons is an understatement... i'm still going through it.. and i lost my original notes, so i have to recreate those.

but i will say the pinocchio dvd is an absolute must for any disney fan. not just for the movie itself which is nothing but classic disney charm, but between the commentary and the bonus features (on a 2nd dvd), it's a winner.

I have read elsewhere it will be $100 a year to join. The first year being the charter year - with 2 exclusive pins to start off with.

If that is the price and there are a respectable number of give aways then I will join I reckon.

I have read elsewhere it will be $100 a year to join. The first year being the charter year - with 2 exclusive pins to start off with.

If that is the price and there are a respectable number of give aways then I will join I reckon.
Thanks for the info!:) I will "probably" join,but I want to see everything you get first.I hope it has a lot of things-a D23 lounge(like the Passholder lounges they used to have) would be a BIG plus.:)

Brad, is this the only D23 thread on the dis? I'm following on your site, but I was wondering about over here...

there are a ton of D23 threads on here. I'm not following them all. in fact, I'm trying to track one down right now.

big news tonight though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter