Dallas / Fort Worth Dis Lunch Meet September

I think this is everone that posted they'll more than likely be there. Did I miss anyone?

Haley Whippet
RRBB (+3)
disneyaggie
bsjs0708
GoofyBaby
MichelleVW (+2)
slimplaw
TekMickey (+1)
mommystieg (+4)
happybratpack (+1)
exwdwcm (+1)
Nanabug02
dallastxcpa (+1)
~disneydiva~ (+1)
KristaTX
letthewookiewin
richmar (+1)

Olive garden won't take a reservation on Sundays so I will make a point to get there early, If anyone beats me there please put us down for 25 to 30people:thumbsup2 I am too lazy to go through the thread for a count:lmao:
Thanks!
Deb

I don't know if I'll be at the meet or not. I injured my knee a couple of weeks ago and had arthroscopic surgery today. I expect to be getting around fine by then (and ready for an October 10th WDW trip! :eek: ) even if I'm still kind of a hobbler.

Please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me that my recovery will be quick, and as painless as possible. Right now I am at my mom's (KayTX's) house and she is taking great care of me like mommies do :).

How is your recovery going so far? Prayers and pixie dust coming your way! :cheer2:

Hi, sorta new here and just found this thread.

My family and I are going on our first WDW trip next month and we can't wait.

we have to back out this weekend- i have had something else come up- my sister's wedding stuff is inhabiting every weekend until the big day now! I hope to make the next one though- are you doing them monthly?

we have to back out this weekend- i have had something else come up- my sister's wedding stuff is inhabiting every weekend until the big day now! I hope to make the next one though- are you doing them monthly?

We have them every few months..
:rotfl2: Are you saying your sisters wedding is more important than a DIS lunch?:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My sister is law in bouncing around the idea of coming with me. She is helping me plan a Grand Gathering for December 2009. If I'm not mistaken, this will be her first trip to WDW. I will let you guys know for sure this week if she can come.

I took this meet as an excuse to buy some new Disney shirts, and I realized that I didn't have a single t-shirt with Mickey on it. I bought a green Tinkerbell shirt, and a white one with Mickey on it. The first thing I noticed about the Mickey shirt when I opened it was that it was dirty, so it will have to be washed. After I wash it, if the material is too thin, I'll just wear the Tinkerbell t-shirt. Besides now I'm thinking wearing a white t-shirt to the Olive Garden is just asking for me to spill something on it.:lmao:

How is your recovery going so far? Prayers and pixie dust coming your way! :cheer2:

Thanks for asking about me, Debbie :). I am going to physical therapy 3 times a week, and doing exercises several times a day at home on my own. I am still unable to walk without crutches. My leg/knee still has a lot of swelling, and the muscles just are not working right and need to be retrained.

This is my 4th week of missing work (if I can't walk, I can't really do my job as an RN), and it looks like I'll likely be missing a few more weeks :(.

I am definitely gaining new insight on what life is like for people with physical mobility issues.

Aw, Krista...I hope your recovery starts picking up speed soon :thumbsup2:

We are:
Sharon
John
Sara
Emily
April

Hope it's not too late to join the lunch meet. This opportunity finally forced me to become an ex-lurker.

-Linda

Something came up at church and I HAVE to be there at 3:00. But I will be therein spirit!!!;)

The 28th is also good for me. Maybe if I get busy, I'll have my Tokyo Disneyland pictures developed. I would probably prefer Texas Roadhouse or Olive Garden. But, I'll go wherever is chosen. It will just be me. DH works on Sundays right now.

Well, not THIS Sunday. Count me in! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter