Dancing on Ice

:confused: im not sure if thats her bowing out gracefully or not !

I watched loose women today, and she was on the phone saying that she was on a bed attached to a machine and on medication, and that they will decide tonight whether she can carry on.. she said she couldnt even stand up at the mo!

news update!!!
Coleen has hurt a rib and is having physio all day, the producers of the show will decide by the end of the day is she can continue on the show...

:wizard: Fingers crossed she can't make it and Zoe will be let back in

:confused: im not sure if thats her bowing out gracefully or not !

Let's hope so

I watched loose women today, and she was on the phone saying that she was on a bed attached to a machine and on medication, and that they will decide tonight whether she can carry on.. she said she couldnt even stand up at the mo!

I saw Loose Women too, it does sound bad though

:lmao: no change there then !

LOL, Carol said something similar :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Lets hope the British public have come to their senses and stopped voting for Colleen tonight!!! I have some ear plugs at the ready as she is going to be whinging about all her injuries & how little practise she has had this week.
11.gif

Roll on 7.15! popcorn::

Lets hope the British public have come to their senses and stopped voting for Colleen tonight!!! I have some ear plugs at the ready as she is going to be whinging about all her injuries & how little practise she has had this week.
11.gif

Thats not very nice Claire :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Dont worry me love im sure she is gone tonight. x

11.gif

I'm looking forward to the show, but dreading Colleen's woeful story :(

Thats not very nice Claire :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Dont worry me love im sure she is gone tonight. x

I really, really, really hope she's leaving tonight, but I'm not confident

I can't stand the woman!

:worship: I beg you not to vote for her tonight. :worship:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My 8yr old DD has just said to me Colleen has to go tonight :lmao: :lmao:

And she doesn't read the Dis :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter