Dancing with the Stars...A Guilty Pleasure

George or Tia. I'm soooo sad. Now that Master P is history, it really gets hard. I like all the remaining dancers. Of course I'm thrilled that Ms. Lips is still a contender and I thought Jerry was unbelievably improved this week, but I hate to say goodbye to George or Tia :(

Ok, friends, who is going home tonight? Who do you want to go home tonight? I'm really torn. First off, I can't believe Drew and Stacey - WOW. How are the judges every going to choose between them? You all know I love Lips and Jerry has really grown on me (thought I thought his performance last night was weak). George, of course, is George. Sigh. Big decisions.

I'm so mad, we missed Stacey's performance. Great as usual? I'll catch it on the replay tonight. I'm still pulling for Drew...he's so enthusiastic and totally into it. But either one would be a great choice...should be the final two (if the voters don't do something strange)!

PennyW said:
I'm so mad, we missed Stacey's performance. Great as usual? I'll catch it on the replay tonight. I'm still pulling for Drew...he's so enthusiastic and totally into it. But either one would be a great choice...should be the final two (if the voters don't do something strange)!

I think when push comes to shove I prefer Drew, but, Penny, Stacey once again hit it out of the park! Wow!

Penny? Others? Are you out there? Who is going home?

Viki said:
Penny? Others? Are you out there? Who is going home?

Viki - I didn't get to see it last night but I hear George is gone. I can't say that I'm surprised but I am going to miss him. As I said before, he never took himself too seriously and he seems like a nice guy that everyone likes. I really haven't seen too much of this show but from what I have seen I think it will come down to Drew and Stacey. I give them all credit because I have two left feet and can't imagine dancing like that.

Hey, Sue, yes, George is gone. I'll miss him, but given the level of competition at this point it was the only fair call. Like I've said, I've been rooting for Lips and Louie (am I the only one who thinks he's gay???), but I sure do get that Stacey and Drew are the best dancers out there. Really, I can't imagine choosing between them. I guess it will come down to the last dance and that dreaded audience participation component :)

Hi Everyone.....I'm usually on the Scrapbooking thread but happened to see this topic for Dancing W/the Stars and had to make a posting. I LOVE this show!! I wish I could a 1/4th of what these folks can do on the dance floor. They're so talented it's amazing. I was sad to see George Hamilton go last night but I think it was a fair call. He will be missed though b/c I think he is truly a very nice person. I also like Jerry Rice but I think in the long run it'll come down to Drew and his partner and Stacy and her partner. With legs like Stacey's she should be able to dance forever! Looking forward to next week's show!! Must go.....left, left, right, spin, flip, left, right, left right.... :lmao:

Karen

TN Traveler said:
Hi Everyone.....I'm usually on the Scrapbooking thread but happened to see this topic for Dancing W/the Stars and had to make a posting. I LOVE this show!! I wish I could a 1/4th of what these folks can do on the dance floor. They're so talented it's amazing. I was sad to see George Hamilton go last night but I think it was a fair call. He will be missed though b/c I think he is truly a very nice person. I also like Jerry Rice but I think in the long run it'll come down to Drew and his partner and Stacy and her partner. With legs like Stacey's she should be able to dance forever! Looking forward to next week's show!! Must go.....left, left, right, spin, flip, left, right, left right.... :lmao:

Karen

Great to hear from you, Karen. You're welcomg to hang out here anytime you'd like and especially on this thread. It's contagious isn't it?

Hey Viki! We caught a little of Stacey on the results show. She looks like a professional dancer. Amazing! I was sorry to see George go; he's a charmer and was fun to watch. I'm thinking that Jerry will go next. I didn't watch the first season, and I've surprised myself by becoming hooked on this show. Too bad Giselle's still not in it though!

PennyW said:
Hey Viki! We caught a little of Stacey on the results show. She looks like a professional dancer. Amazing! I was sorry to see George go; he's a charmer and was fun to watch. I'm thinking that Jerry will go next. I didn't watch the first season, and I've surprised myself by becoming hooked on this show. Too bad Giselle's still not in it though!

I totally agree - Giselle was wonderful and who doesn't love George - such over the top fun.

Likewise, I am far from a natural fan of reality TV, but this one has really grabbed me. My 17 year-old daughter got me hooked.

Okay, I thought last night was a really good show. Lots of dancing, and not a lot of filler. I really enjoyed Lisa the Lips (she gets better each week) and Drew (great music & choreography). Jerry should go tonight. Then it will be really tough to decide!

I could KILL Kevin for getting me hooked on this program. For the first season I could not help but harass co-workers when they talked about the show. Then I watched it from start to finish.

:banana: WOW!!! What fun is this? Cute boys. Amazing looking women! Fun costumes. Great music. This is good (albeit cheesy) TV!

:cheer2: Go Stacy! Go Stacy! :cheer2:

Now American Idol is on.......... Thank goodness for our DVR and the fact I can watch these things on a delay. I can't stand commercials! :crazy2:

Like they used to say in Chicago - vote early and vote often! :)

Randall

:rainbow:

Viki said:
Hey, Sue, yes, George is gone. I'll miss him, but given the level of competition at this point it was the only fair call. Like I've said, I've been rooting for Lips and Louie (am I the only one who thinks he's gay???), but I sure do get that Stacey and Drew are the best dancers out there. Really, I can't imagine choosing between them. I guess it will come down to the last dance and that dreaded audience participation component :)

No straight man can flair his wrists and arms like Louis can. Add to that he's just so adorable!!!! :tongue:

Randall

:rainbow:

My dad dies and Lips loses. Enough said. :(

I was so disappointed last night. I thought for sure Lips would make it another week. Poor Harry looked so sad too.

don't you just love guilty pleasures? i know i have a few myself.

ashjohnson80 said:
don't you just love guilty pleasures? i know i have a few myself.

I am so happy for both of you!

Ohhh we love Drew! We were sad Lips lost, we wanted it to be Drew, Legs aka Stacy & Lips! I can't believe they kept Jerry! :crazy2:

Couldn't help but post. This is one of my guilty pleasures too. My kids (dd 10 and ds9 tomorrow) encouraged me to watch it and now we all watch it together. Even DH watches it on Fri nights for the vote. We all love football but still couldn't believe that Jerry Rice made it. Thought for sure that it would be down to Drew, Stacey and Lisa. Guess you never know what will happen on reality TV. Thanks to the OP for starting this post, it's fun to read everyones opinions on this show and the dancers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter