Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

The official trailer came out yesterday too, which gives a brief update as to how they move...

Looking forward to another season of DWTS! I just looked at the Cast and checked out a few of the videos at abc.com

I've always liked Derek Fisher (even when I hated the Lakers ;) ) and I'm a big Lindsey Stirling fan so those are my initial picks.

If any of you watch Strictly Come Dancing Shirley Ballas, Mark's mother, will be the head judge for that show. I think she's replacing Len. It may be a future sign of things to come for Dancing With The Stars, which seems to follow trends in Strictly.

I watched the "Personality" videos for nine of the couples. There were none for Terrell/Cheryl, Barbara/Keo, Lindsey/Mark, or Jordan/Lindsay. Everyone seems to be jelling nicely. Especially charming were Nikky, Frankie, Drew, Vanessa. Veronica seems sweet, but Val didn't let her talk much.

Also saw a video of a dance intro Drew and Emma did at a Property Brothers thing. He has a way to go, but was really struck by the length of his arms. He's tall but his span has to be longer than his body, Watch out Emma!

Sorry to be MIA, i'm on vacation in the somewhat happiest place on earth right now but dances and songs!!!

Frankie Muniz and Whitney – Foxtrot (Song: “Sign of the Times” by Harry Styles)

Nick Lachey and Peta – Cha Cha Cha (Song: “Come and Get it Bae” by Pharrell Williams)

Drew Scott and Emma – ____ (Song: “Our House” by Madness)

Derek Fisher and Sharna – Salsa (Song: “Basketball” by Kurtis Blow)

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay – Tango (Song: “There’s Nothing Holding Me Back” by Shawn Mendes)

Debbie Gibson and Alan – ______ (Song: “In Your Eyes” by Debbie Gibson)

Vanessa Lachey and Maks – Cha Cha Cha (Song: “Woman” by Kesha)

Victoria Arlen and Val – ______ (Song: “Born Ready” by Disco Fries featuring Hope Murphy)

Barbara Corcoran and Keo – Salsa (Song: “Money Maker” by Ludacris featuring Pharrell Williams)

Lindsey Stirling and Mark – Cha Cha Cha (Song: “Don’t Worry” by Madcon)

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb – Cha Cha Cha (Song: “Like That” by Fleur East)

Nikki Bella and Artem – Tango (Song: “So What!” by P!nk)

Terrell Owens and Cheryl – ______ (Song: “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg” by The Temptations)

Also saw a video of a dance intro Drew and Emma did at a Property Brothers thing. He has a way to go, but was really struck by the length of his arms. He's tall but his span has to be longer than his body, Watch out Emma!

He's seriously lanky for sure.

Sorry to be MIA, i'm on vacation in the somewhat happiest place on earth right now but dances and songs!!!

Nick Lachey and Peta – Cha Cha Cha (Song: “Come and Get it Bae” by Pharrell Williams)

Drew Scott and Emma – ____ (Song: “Our House” by Madness)

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay – Tango (Song: “There’s Nothing Holding Me Back” by Shawn Mendes)

Debbie Gibson and Alan – ______ (Song: “In Your Eyes” by Debbie Gibson)

Victoria Arlen and Val – ______ (Song: “Born Ready” by Disco Fries featuring Hope Murphy)

Barbara Corcoran and Keo – Salsa (Song: “Money Maker” by Ludacris featuring Pharrell Williams)

Terrell Owens and Cheryl – ______ (Song: “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg” by The Temptations)

That's a great update!

I tried to actually use my experience in ballroom to actually guess the dances for the blanks. It really depends on how they remix the songs. For instance, you have some sources saying that Debbie Gibson & Alan will be dancing a Foxtrot to their song. For me, that's definitely more of a Rumba... at least the studio version of the song.

A little FYI about the show schedule: :teacher:

Season Premiere is Monday nite. :dance3:

NEXT week: There will be the usual show on Monday.

An elimination show is scheduled for that TUES only, from 9-11 ET.
(Set yor DVR accordingly. :happytv: )

The ABC fall line up for Tues (Blackish,) starts a week late, so they are scheduling that extra elimination show. But, DWTS will normally be on Mondays only after that.

...thanks....hoping the latest meds do the trick.....I don't want this to put a damper on my upcoming trip to WDW in October....

Phone numbers, songs and dances!

Terrell Owens and Cheryl – Cha Cha (Song: “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg” by The Temptations)
Dancing 1st
1-800-868-3411

Debbie Gibson and Alan – Foxtrot (Song: “In Your Eyes” by Debbie Gibson)
1-800-868-3402

1-800-868-3410

Drew Scott and Emma – Foxtrot (Song: “Our House” by Madness)
1-800-868-3404

1-800-868-3401

1-800-868-3406

1-800-868-3408

1-800-868-3412

1-800-868-3405

1-800-868-3403

Victoria Arlen and Val – Cha Cha Cha (Song: “Born Ready” by Disco Fries featuring Hope Murphy)
1-800-868-3413

1-800-868-3407

1-800-868-3409

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter