Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2022

I agree with all of what you said, except the last part. The Bobby Bones debacle will remain the worst "win" in DWTS history even should Charli win. At the very least she's a good dancer and you can't overlook the ability of Mark to bring the best out of his dancers and highlight their strengths. If/when she wins she will at least deserve it unlike Bones.
Oh 100% agree with you on that one. At least Charli has shown great improvement and skill

Wayne Brady and Witney Carson: redemption quickstep chosen by Len Goodman “([Your Love Keeps Lifting Me] Higher and Higher” by Jackie Wilson); freestyle (“Get Up” by Ciara feat. Chamillionaire and “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars)

Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas: redemption jive chosen by Carrie Ann Inaba (“Grown” by Little Mix); freestyle (“Us Again” by Pinar Toprak)

Shangela and Gleb Savchenko: redemption quickstep chosen by Bruno Tonioli (“Queen Bee” by Rochelle Diamante); freestyle (“Survivor” by Destiny’s Child and “Call Me Mother” by RuPaul)

Gabby Windey and Val Chmerkovskiy: redemption cha-cha chosen by Derek Hough (“I Like It [Like That]” by Pete Rodriguez); “Cell Block Tango” (from “Chicago”)

Elsewhere in the two-hour extravaganza, expect a lot of performances, including from all the previously eliminated couples. Yes, that includes Selma Blair and Sasha Farber, who will perform a contemporary routine while Jordin Sparks sings “No Air” live. Derek Hough will also hit the hardwood again with his fiancée Hayley Erbert to perform to “Chasing Cars” by Tommee Profitt and Fleurie.

Wayne Brady and Witney Carson: redemption quickstep chosen by Len Goodman “([Your Love Keeps Lifting Me] Higher and Higher” by Jackie Wilson); freestyle (“Get Up” by Ciara feat. Chamillionaire and “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars)

Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas: redemption jive chosen by Carrie Ann Inaba (“Grown” by Little Mix); freestyle (“Us Again” by Pinar Toprak)

Shangela and Gleb Savchenko: redemption quickstep chosen by Bruno Tonioli (“Queen Bee” by Rochelle Diamante); freestyle (“Survivor” by Destiny’s Child and “Call Me Mother” by RuPaul)

Gabby Windey and Val Chmerkovskiy: redemption cha-cha chosen by Derek Hough (“I Like It [Like That]” by Pete Rodriguez); “Cell Block Tango” (from “Chicago”)

Elsewhere in the two-hour extravaganza, expect a lot of performances, including from all the previously eliminated couples. Yes, that includes Selma Blair and Sasha Farber, who will perform a contemporary routine while Jordin Sparks sings “No Air” live. Derek Hough will also hit the hardwood again with his fiancée Hayley Erbert to perform to “Chasing Cars” by Tommee Profitt and Fleurie.
I wonder if Rupaul will make an appearance with Shangela since she is using a Rupaul song.

hoping my streaming service actually streams tonight. I've only once been able to watch it live once without it crashing. :confused3

I hope you have luck tonight. I have had little glitches like frozen screens here and there but not any total crashes.
I get the frozen screen and then it goes black and the message "something doesn't seem right. Please restart the app" ughhh

Bob Iger re-took over Disney and the stock price is up $8 today. Maybe Disney+ won't be so dependent on making Charli D'Amilio's so happy that they continue to watch stuff on Disney+ after the show is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter