Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2022

I'm getting rid of the click for "spoiler" feature and just posting who goes home as usual. I usually leave enough spaces before posting the name, so people know it's coming.

That said, now I can say, in addition to Jason doing very badly, I think Teresa Giudice has more fans than him, so I think the judges kept her because of that.

Sam Champion was on GMA this morning with Lara Spencer. You would have thought he was the main star of DWTS, the way Lara interviewed him and kept him on while she did highlights of last night's show. Sooo, I think Sam is going to stay on DWTS a while. :rolleyes1

Last edited:
Anyone hear how the ratings turned out since they left ABC? I'm choosing not to pay for another service. Bye Dancing with the Stars.

:ssst: The Dances are up on YouTube!

No Judges reactions or scores posted from what I see. Maybe that's how the posters are able to get the stuff posted and left up. :scratchin (Unless, it's like Whack a Mole, and the dances just happen to be up now and they keep getting taken down, then other people post them and they are up until they get deleted. :confused3 )

It's actually nice having Tyra cut out. :p

See them while you can.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dancing+with+the+stars&sp=EgIIAw%3D%3D

If it automatically doesn't filter to this week's dances, you can set the filter manually. Right under the search bar, on the left side, you will see "FILTERS." Click on that and in the left column, under Upload Date, choose: "This Week."

Anyone hear how the ratings turned out since they left ABC? I'm choosing not to pay for another service. Bye Dancing with the Stars.
I haven't heard. I tried to look it up, but all that came up were articles about how the ratings for the last few years have been down quite a lot.

Still have yet to watch it and I’m finding my clips on social media and YouTube. Really excited to see how Selma, Jordin and Daniel do! Also love Wayne and pleasantly surprised by Charli D’Amelio. Judges were right to save Teresa imho

I haven't heard. I tried to look it up, but all that came up were articles about how the ratings for the last few years have been down quite a lot.

Is it even possible to get the ratings for streamed content? :confused3 The TV ratings are done by the Neilsen ratings company which monitors people's cable boxes.

But, with streaming and all the different devices used to watch shows, how would they do accurate ratings? I would think they'd have to depend on the streaming company to give them honest info as to how a show is doing. :rolleyes1

I joined Disney Plus and hour ahead of the show. And during the show, I switched from viewing it on my laptop, to screen casting it from my phone, so that my laptop would be free to post to this thread during the show.

So, even IF Neilsen was able to monitor my account, it looked like I stopped watching the show after 10 minutes. Which IS something they monitor on cable boxes. But, then I came back 5 minutes later on a different device. I could have been the same person or a different member of the family watching. And Neisen has NO demographic info at all on me, which is something they monitor.

Felt bad for Pita and her partner. I dont think they should have had an elimination the first week.

I haven't been able to find anything out on ratings but I know football that replaced Dancing, dominated the night with ratings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter