Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth_Kedric

Mouseketeer
Hello there!

I signed up as a user for the Disboards in 2010, in part because I was about to visit WDW for the first time… there was no planning whatsoever, but being a DL annual passholder since ‘09 greatly helped to avoid the same attractions at each park, also with the advice given in the boards we were able to do everything in each park with only 2 day park hoppers. My wife and I visited again proper for our honeymoon and spent 5 full days!! So much more relaxed! And now we’re about to do a family trip with my in-laws and my 8 y/o niece as well in 2 weeks!!! Our 3rd time in WDW, being from California where we go to DL at least once every 2 months is very impressive and we feel very lucky to be able to do so, this boards are a great help, and now I’d like to give a little bit back in the form of DISigns :)

I’m a web designer by ‘hobby’ I manage various small business websites in my home area and I have a desk job that allows me time to create and maintain the websites/designs I create outside of my ‘actual’ job.
I recently started doing DISigns for people in the boards, and if I’m able to do something quick, yet attractive that will satisfy the users at the boards, I’m all for it! So here it is… I will start openly taking requests, and here’s a few rules to help us both come up with a great DISign.

1. I will list the DISigns I have made for other people so you can see ‘what I can do’ and personalize your name into it, I will also work with you to come up with new DISigns, but be aware they will not be exclusive to you, even if you ‘thought’ of it, remember we’re not here for a profit and other people might like your DISign as well, let’s spread the joy!

2. I need you to be very specific of what you want, I expect this to be quick, both to satisfy your need as quickly as possible, and so I don’t use up more personal time than needed.

3. Please request your DISigns here. Do not PM me, I will honor requests in order they are received and will work asap to help out the next person in line. Please ask me to do a DISign with at least 3 weeks of anticipation taking into consideration that there might be people ahead of you, and I also do have a life as well. Any other concerns aside from requests, feel free to PM me :)

4. Do not request the same thing you might have already requested from someone else, if another DISigner said they would work with you respect them and wait for them, if you don’t want to wait any longer for that DISigner, please talk to them first and cancel before coming to me. I ask you to do the same if you don’t want to wait any longer for me as well.

5. I can do Themed Mickey Head fills, Name fills, Autograph Books, Passport Books (for Autograph/Passport Books allow longer than a 3 week deadline and specify what size you would like) Postcards, Cover pages, Invitations. Anything else not listed let me know what you’re looking for and I’m sure I might be able to give it a shot :)

6. If you find my DISign useful and end up printing it, taking it to the parks, etc. please if you can, I’d love to request a photo of you/your family wearing the design, so I can keep it as a memento, and to remind me that the time I spend doing this makes someone else happy!

I’m able to get almost every character, including obscure ones such as (Oswald, Ortensia, Horace, and Clarabelle) But keep in mind that I work with a High Resolution array of images, even if you find a certain image it might not be up to par and your DISign may end up pixelated. I will do my best to give you the best quality images.

If you do not see a character that you want, let me know. I will try my best to find the character and make the request successful. If I am unable to do it, I will let you know.

Friendly Reminder! When saving your artwork from my imageshack, look for the download button, otherwise if you just click on the image and do 'save as...' you're just going to get the Low-Resolution Preview image

cMWaXJ.jpg

Let’s have fun doing this!

rNzRUS.png

Themed Mickey Head - Disney Star Wars

Al4Tel.png

Themed Mickey Head - Frozen

KkH7mL.png

Themed T-Shirt Oswald with actual Walt Disney Signature

W8GANA.png

Themed T-Shirt Snow White with Person's name

KeDEBH.png

Themed T-Shirt Mickey with Custom Text

K1UXIz.png

Work in progress

yM6OHX.png

Custom T-Shirt with Family Vacation name

CzlRTK.png

Epcot Passport Based on Donatalie's design for an 8x8 PhotoBook

KQNbnT.png

Epcot Passport Based on Donatalie's design for an 8x8 PhotoBook

bigMCY.png

Epcot Passport Cover design for an 8x8 PhotoBook

Iaykh6.png

Autograph Book design for an 8x8 Photobook

cu1SOP.png

Autograph Book design for an 8x8 Photobook

PDSqlm.jpg

Word Cloud

N0ii2P.jpg

I Can't Keep Calm Sign

phGeZY.jpg

Autograph Book Cover for a 5x7 Size (you choose color and characters)

LpgmUq.jpg

Autograph Book Back Cover for a 5x7 size (you choose color)

azF9aw.jpg

Autograph Book Cover for a 5x7 Size (you choose color and characters)

One basic thing I need is just a mickey ears in blank and a minnie ears in black (with either a red or pink bow) with a with white K in the middle (in the traditional disney font) I need this as many of these on a page as can fit. I'm thinking to print out about 2" (that's just an approximate) I need as many as can fit on a page so there is no waste when printing them on the transfer paper. I will be cutting these out and putting them on the back of all of our shirts so my group is easily spotting even when their backs are turned :) I was thinking one right side up and the one next to it upside down(for spacing) oh and one more detail we have 5 girls girls going and only 2 boys so I won't need as many mickeys on one page as I will minnie. :) thanks!!!! You're the best!!!!

I have other requests but I'll go one at a time and be kind to your time and others. We aren't going for a few months anyway so I have time :)

Welcome to the world of DISigning here on the DIS!!! It is always nice to welcome a new designer with a fresh eye and a new spin on designs. I predict that you will become very busy around here. Again - WELCOME!

Glad you started your thread I have seen some of your work and I am simply amazed. I would like to request a couple of items for our upcoming trip.

Frozen ( all characters) Mickey Head with Emily 2014

Frozen name fill for Emily

Frozen Elsa t-shirt design with Emily --Walt Disney World 2014

Thank you so much

I was just thinking to myself that you needed to start your own thread lol. Welcome and your work is awesome.

When I return from vacation (9/27), I will ask if you wish to be made "official" and have a profile added to the Meet the DISigners sticky. :thumbsup2

Look for a PM at that time :surfweb:

One basic thing I need is just a mickey ears in blank and a minnie ears in black (with either a red or pink bow) with a with white K in the middle (in the traditional disney font) I need this as many of these on a page as can fit. I'm thinking to print out about 2" (that's just an approximate) I need as many as can fit on a page so there is no waste when printing them on the transfer paper. I will be cutting these out and putting them on the back of all of our shirts so my group is easily spotting even when their backs are turned :) I was thinking one right side up and the one next to it upside down(for spacing) oh and one more detail we have 5 girls girls going and only 2 boys so I won't need as many mickeys on one page as I will minnie. :) thanks!!!! You're the best!!!!

I have other requests but I'll go one at a time and be kind to your time and others. We aren't going for a few months anyway so I have time :)

Here's 2 regular 8.5x11 pages with 2 inch mickey/minnie heads, hopefully that works! :)

Welcome to the world of DISigning here on the DIS!!! It is always nice to welcome a new designer with a fresh eye and a new spin on designs. I predict that you will become very busy around here. Again - WELCOME!

Thank you! there's something very rewarding about making people happy :)

Thank you! there's something very rewarding about making people happy :)

and you have no idea what your work means to us. Your work is going to make my trip for me and my family 100 times more exciting. Our pictures will be better, etc...

Happy isn't the work for what you do for us...

Thank you DISigners from the bottom of our hearts for making our magic more amazing, our memories more awesome and our kids even happier :) <3

Glad you started your thread I have seen some of your work and I am simply amazed. I would like to request a couple of items for our upcoming trip.

Frozen ( all characters) Mickey Head with Emily 2014

Frozen name fill for Emily

Frozen Elsa t-shirt design with Emily --Walt Disney World 2014

Thank you so much

I hope this helps! :)

Oh my, I love your designs! Can you please design a customized Elsa / Frozen transfer for a shirt? I will be putting this on a light pink child's t-shirt.
I leave late next week so hopefully you have enough time for this?

I was hoping for a heart filled with personalized things about our Disney Trip. I would like the name "Lily" beneath it and the Character Elsa from Frozen on the
shirt.

Something like this? Let me know if this is possible. I don't know how hard it is to fill in with the words. THANK YOU!!!

Some potential words to fill in the heart. Can you do these words in shades of purple, pink, & turquoise?

Walt Disney World
October 2014
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Mickey's Halloween Party
Cinderella's Royal Table
T-Rex Cafe
Downtown Disney
Lily
Elizabeth
Rich
Waring Family
Madrid Family
5th Birthday
Vacation
Orlando
Florida
Birthday Celebration
Anna & Elsa
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
It's a small world
Fireworks

Hi :)

Your designs are wonderful!

My request would include the following (if you are so inclined):

T-shirt designs:

Themed Mickey Head - Disney Star Wars - Name: Ajay - Year: 2014

Themed Mickey Head - Frozen - with Anna & Elsa together - Name: Nisha - Year on the bottom in smaller font: 2014

Themed Mickey Head - Frozen - with Mickey - Name: Jasmine - Year on the bottom in smaller font: 2014

Themed Mickey Head - Frozen - with Sparkly Ruby Slippers (Wizard of Oz) - Name: Nanette - Year on the bottom in smaller font: 2014

Themed Mickey Head - Frozen - with Snow White - Name: Mommy - Year on the bottom in smaller font: 2014

We are down to a month before we leave :)
Thank you kindly for your consideration.
Nanu111

I was wondering if you are able to make journal pages like Natalie's (donatalie) 2010 journal? I am looking for someone who can finish what she started and do pages she didn't. I don't leave for WDW until fall of 2015 so there is no rush. If you are able and willing, please let me know and I will give you a list of the pages I need.

Thank you

Sabrina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter