DAS in Disneyland Question

audrey2580

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time needing a DAS pass. We have 1 day tickets that were gifted to us and we will be using 1 each day of our trip (Two days total). Since the DAS is linked to our tickets do I need to go back the second day once that ticket is activated?

No. There's a DL DAS FAQ pinned on the last of threads page that should have all the information you need - all in the first post.

No. There's a DL DAS FAQ pinned on the last of threads page that should have all the information you need - all in the first post.
Thanks. I read through it but it did not address my question. It says its good for the length of stay of your ticket. But mine are individual day tickets.

Good question. I'm not very familiar with DLR, but I believe there is now an app somewhat similar to MDE where you can enter your ticket(s) and the system would recognize "you" are the same person using a different ticket the next day. @theluckyrabbit knows more about the tickets and DAS at DLR.

Here is a link to the DL&DCA DAS thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-1-update-12-7-14-das-tied-to-ticket.3179460/

Enjoy your vacation!
Thanks! I was only going to enter the tickets into the app as I needed them (in fear that I would scan the wrong ones!)

If they are separate tickets, you most likely will have to get the DAS added a second time, but not 100% positive since the new system has been up and running. I would have all tickets with you and ask when you go the first time just in case there is something they can do.

Agree with the pp -- have both tickets with you when you apply for your DAS the first day. Explain the situation and let the CM take care of it. Your situation is a little unusual, but I'm sure the CMs will have seen it before and will know exactly how to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter