Dates for Halloween decorations

Zentra

Mouseketeer
Looking to possibly go to Disneyland to enjoy the Halloween decorations and wondering what the dates are that they go up to plan a vacation.

DLR has not yet announced when HalloweenTime is going to start in 2017. For the last few years, it's been the Friday following Labor Day, but that can change without notice. In general, if you aim for the second half of September through Halloween, I think you stand a pretty good chance of seeing all of the HalloweenTime offerings (except the MHP, which usually haven't started until the end of September).

They slowly start going up after Labor Day, but HMH usually doesn't open until the first official day of Halloween, which tends to be between 9/10-9/14.

I booked my vacation from 9/9-9/13 and from what I can see historically, they've been up by the Friday after labor day, including the opening on HMH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter