Dax's Journal

The Kentucky Wildcats are off to not so great a start and that has me really worried that this could be an off year for us. What does that have to do with weight loss....nothing of course!

Atkins is going well. I have been getting 45 minutes to an hour of walking in each day again and it is amazing how great I feel! The one bummer right now with walking is that every night, someone in our neighborhood feels the need to burn leaves and totally pollute the air. Now don't get me wrong, I am no tree hugger environmentalist, but it is really hard to breathe while you are walking sucking in smoke from leaves. I have been trying to get my walking in at the cemetary in Princeton where I work every day during lunch. Some days it works out, sometimes it does not.

DW and I have joined a new gym that opens in Dec. I am really excited at the prospect of DW and I working on the healthly life together.

Well gotta run! (Actually just walk!)

Dax

Sorry to hear about your Wildcats - they'll pick up eventually I'm sure!!!! :)

Glad to hear Atkins is still going well for you and I hate that about leaf smoke. I use to love the smell but once my lungs deteriorated slowly I noticed it was harder and harder to enjoy the smell. Once in a while it's not bad but usually it's not good!!!

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

That's fantastic that your DW is joining the gym with you! I find going with someone makes you so much more accountable. It's easy to blow it off if it's just you.

Happy Turkey day to you as well! Hope you and yours are safe.

Des

Hey gang,

Diet is going well, lost a few more pounds! New gym is supposed to open Dec. 5, but if it is, they need to get humping, it looks like they are still building on it!

Gotta run!

Dax

Hey Dax!

Just stopping by to see how you are doing and to say hi! :wave2: We'll be in WDW soon!!!!! :jumping1:

Have a great weekend! :goodvibes

Start the new gym Monday the 12th. Really excited! Weight is really coming off good. I am in major ketosis! No cravings...it feels really good!

Later,

Dax

Starting working out at the gym yesterday. Have gotten in two good workouts in the last two days! Really nice place, brand new. Alot of equipment hasn't arrived yet!

Gotta run,

Dax

Way to go Dax! Sounds like the new gym is a good thing! :cool1:

Have a Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year! :goodvibes

Happy Holidays Dax!

Sounds like you are doing awesome - good job!!! Keep up the good work and hope you have a great and safe holiday.

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Dax! May 2006 be a blessed year, filled with love and laughter, happiness and health. Take care! :goodvibes

First of all happy New Year to everyone! Hope this is a great one for everyone!

Had an awesome experience Friday night, I've got to tell you all about. As you know if you've read my journal, I played college baseball at Murray State. A teammate and good friend of mine at Murray was talented and lucky enough to play Major League Baseball for about 12 years. He just finished his last season this year and unless he picks up with someone else, he is done with his career. He had a get together at his house Friday night and invited all the old teammates and about 15-20 former players showed. My wife got to meet the old gang and the wives of my old teammates. The amazing part of the story is where this was held. My friend had a 4500 sq. ft building built behind his house to be a "guys" area which he has filled with sports memorabilia, old and new arcade video games, pool tables, etc... The place was absolutely incredible. My friend along with being a great player, he also was a great sports fan. His work alllowed him to hobnob and meet sports stars and celebrities up close and he is not shy about asking for autographs or pieces of memorablilia like, hats, bats, pictures, trophies. His most prized possession is a Golden Glove award from one of the probably the 10 greatest players to ever play baseball, Willie Mays.

Anyway, i was like a kid in a candy store and the night was really great getting to see the guys and everything. Also, I have lost 33 pounds since my old timers game that I wrote about earlier two or 3 months ago and I had some comments from my pals who were also at the game about how trim I am looking!

Anyway, have a great new year!

Dax

Wow. Dax! That sounds awesome! Congrats so much on the 33 pound loss too! You are doing so well! That new gym must be really nice!

I am a little envious about this guys house too. That must have been some experience! I'd be humbled just to be in the same room as the Golden Glove trophy of Willie Mays'!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

That is fantastic! How does it feel to be 70 pounds lighter? How much more do you have to shed to reach goal? Anyway, just wanted to let you know how proud we are of you! Keep up the good work! :woohoo:

The Kid is back in town! I have been on a fantastic voyage! Shortly after attaining my 70 lb clippie, I gained 28 lbs. in 2 months! Yes, people it happens...can you say buffet especially KFC!

I swore I would not get back on here until I lost back down to the 70 lb. clippie, and I am back baby!

Just wanted everyone to know!

The ever shrinking wonder!

Dax

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter