Day 4 will this bed fit in my car ????

Mushu2u

Earning My Ears
Well we both knew this day would come, we had waited for so long for this vacation, and now it was almost over.
We packed our bags and went down to check out. We both wondered how they would collect the parking fee's, well they add it right to your bill...only thing is we had two cars, and they only charged us for one..which was fine by us. Now I feel the need to warn everyone once again..check your bill, check your bill and check it once more....We paid cash at check in so they could not put anything we didn't use ot get on our credit card. I gave them $50 over what the bill was so the phone would be turned on. we had bought two drinks at the Beach Club one day and room service for ice cream the night before, so I knew I should be getting some money back, well when she handed me the bill it said I owed them another $30 some odd dollars...we looked over the bill and saw that we had been charged $30. for lunch at the Beach Club the same day we had ordered the drinks, and also we were charged $7 for a bottle of Avian water from the mini bar, well we told her that these were wrong, we never had lunch at the Beach Club, and would never pay $7 bucks for a bottle of water............ Well she removed both of the charges without any questions.
Well we needed to lift out spirits so we headed over to the Sunset Grill for our favorite breakfast, then it was off to hit IOA for a few hours before we had to head home......
once again the Hulk comanded our presents, so we oblidge, twice !!!! Then we did the unthinkable....DR DOOM.....I do enjoy Tower of Terror, but this is not the same.....I have never been so scared on a ride in my life !!!!!!!! I thought the shoulder harness would keep my butt in the seat..but NOOOOOOO it still came off the seat , it took about 20 minutes for my heart rate to get back to normal, I needed some time to get myself back together, so we did what every all American girl would do....Spiderman..... He calmed me right down...
We walked around to toon town, and I figured I lived through Dr Doom, I might as well give the Cat another shot.....well he was kinder to my stomach this time, so I have befriended him once more....
Well sad but true it was now time to head home..me to the South and my DS to the North.....I think next year we'll plan a longer time together...what do you think DS ???? can you handle me for more than a few days ????? I had a GREAT time with my sister, and look forward to any time we can spend together...with or without our kids !!!!!!!!

It sounds like you had a really fun trip! You made the breakfast buffet sounds so good I think I'll try to talk dh into walking over from the Portofino one morning while we're there!

How long did it take you to walk from HRH to Universal Studios?

Thanks for writing your reports. They were fun to read.

The walk from the pool at HRH to Universal is just a few minutes.

The walk from the HRH to US isn't too bad going, it's coming back when your hot and tired that it seems like a very long walk....

And I would say it would be worth it to walk over from the Portifino for breakfast..it was really very good.....

If anyone has any more questions I would be glad to give my thoughts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter