Days Inn Eastgate?

soccerchick

Dis Veteran<br><font color=red>My husband has rice
Hi Folks! Our schedule pre-trip just changed and we can squeeze an extra day in now. Our WDW resort has no availability, however, so we are trying to see about a hotel for one night. Has anyone stayed at Days Inn Eastgate? They still have rooms and at a great price. I really just want clean, anything else is a bonus as we are moving to CSR the next day.

Thanks and I appreciate your input!

Check this post and the one below it at the top of the board.
Announcement: $29/Night at Howard Johnson Maingate East!!

Best Advice, Days Inn aren't worth the tears and extra money to find a clean hotel.

Not if it is anything like Days Inn Main gate East. We paid $45 for one night to have someone try to get in our roon at 12:30am pounding and rattling the door, bathroom was old and gross, rug smelled and ds woke up covered with bug bites couldn't pay me to stay at a days inn.
PS after numerous complaints I got my money back.

Zurgswfie --

How horrible! Thanks for the warning. We booked at Hampton
Inn as we've had good experience with them in VA and SC. Also found a good deal through Expedia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter