Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Not only does he not get his kids out, he stays in with a fire extinguisher! Please, the whole house would have been in a blaze by that time.
Chad and the fire extinguisher was stupid.
As far as why Xander went on a run, I think it was his version of a cold shower, he is leary of jumping back in with Sarah.
I too was thinking that Xander going on the run was his way of getting away so he wouldn't jump into bed with Sarah.

Chad and the extinguisher was stupid...dude,get out. So who called him at the end....🤔 I don't think Xander has anything to do with any of the three incidents. Jada "you were right down the hall from me and I never knew" 😂😂 such a good detective she is lol

Chad and the extinguisher was stupid...dude,get out. So who called him at the end....🤔 I don't think Xander has anything to do with any of the three incidents. Jada "you were right down the hall from me and I never knew" 😂😂 such a good detective she is lol
Well in Jadas defense, that was kinda the point 🤣

Gotta love Julie's over the top - OH MY GOD... the ornaments. Yup I knew that was going to be the concerns so maybe they will be affected if they're saying the whole house. I think it'll come back as a miracle they were not.

This is the timeframe still of the temp writers. I don't know the regular ones would have been any different. Just maybe they wouldn't have to begin with - legacy house.

Xander run - yea makes sense that he went to avoid Sarah.

Now I am just annoyed. This Xander thing ticks me off. And it appears he should have just hopped in bed with her from the get go.
And I thought the who is the daddy stories were irritating (and those seem to have just vanished)

I don’t think it’s Xander , Rafe couldn’t just knock on the door.

Chad said the house was gone, wonder if that’s true. Julie thought of the ornaments too.

Stephan really needs to get rid of that moustache and now his hair is getting high now. Wish he would just leave. I heard they recast Gabi so she will be back. Hope they aren’t going to do a triangle with these 3. Why have them sleep together.

We say how bad its been but this thread has picked up…lol

Now that I am thinking about it, all they had to connect Xander was that the burner phone called him? That is grounds for a warrant and breaking a door down? A phone call?

What the heck with Stephanie just walking in their Bedroom without knocking.

It was nice to see the flashbacks but some went too long.

I ff though Johnny and Chanel’s wedding too. Don’t care. Her dress was nice .

John and the picnic in the park was weird. So it’s John’s birthday too ? Marlena said the gift was for both. I’m sure that key chain will come into play later on .

Really weird was Alex and Theresa joining them and her asking to go to the ladies room and just go a foot away to talk. Back to the writers and directors ….

Finally!!! Is he going to play dumb and say he's not Bobby?

So the cop who killed the dealer is dirty and kidnapping Tripp and Wendy?

Wow Theresa, over react much?

Who did Sloan call? Can she just go away now?

Finally!!! Is he going to play dumb and say he's not Bobby?

So the cop who killed the dealer is dirty and kidnapping Tripp and Wendy?

Wow Theresa, over react much?

Who did Sloan call? Can she just go away now?
Yes finally , I’m sure he will say he doesn’t remember . Play the coma thing but he remembered Stephanie.

I knew it was her that was the mole, but they brought up they don’t know her personally . Trip throwing the box in the bushes.…lol Now they are kidnapped but they don’t know it.

Theresa was bad . She is always over the top.

I think Sloan called her best friend Melina , she really doesn’t talk to anyone else. These two don’t act like a married couple at all. She does nothing with that baby. First thing anyone would have done is move the baby to the crib.

Yesterday with Kristen was the same thing over and over. They really don’t need her on . Brady can see Rachael off screen.

What a sweet, sweet episode. 🥹

I know some might have been bored with it but for me it brought my grandmas, aunts and mom back for just a little bit. Doug and Julie singing “Always” got me all misty, Leo reading the story made me teary and then the dedication to Bill Hayes at the end put me over the edge into full on ugly cry. 😭 😭😭

Reactions: NAB
Yes I loved today’s episode ! The flashbacks . They did a good job of telling the history of the Horton’s.

Little far fetched that the chair and the ornaments made it with not a bit of soot on them. Even the time capsule didn’t have any on it for being in the fireplace so long. Oh and the stairs were ok to go on.

Was surprised that Marlena told us Paulina had a heart attack . I know she had a problem at the end of the show but still was shocked.

They really softened Leo today and him writing the history.

Yes I loved today’s episode ! The flashbacks . They did a good job of telling the history of the Horton’s.

Little far fetched that the chair and the ornaments made it with not a bit of soot on them. Even the time capsule didn’t have any on it for being in the fireplace so long. Oh and the stairs were ok to go on.

Was surprised that Marlena told us Paulina had a heart attack . I know she had a problem at the end of the show but still was shocked.

They really softened Leo today and him writing the history.
Leo was very sweet today. I actually love Leo, he is probably my favorite. And he gets the best dialogue.

They didn't even tell us she had a heart attack, and then they casually slip that in.

OH THE ORNAMENTS ARE SAVED! We knew that. Some things are just predictable; but must have certain pieces. What would one do without a Horton Christmas. Chair a bit much.

What a touching episode. Thought it was very endearing to have Leo capture things. Shows his human side lol. Him with Thomas (and any kids usually) is wonderful too.
I say it multiple times but I do just love the flashbacks. Especially from before I was watching
Young Lucas I remember then.

Oh Bill's tribute. It got me. 😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter