Dazzling December 2023 Exercise Thread

Happy New Year!!!!
Had a ball getting my minutes in - we literally danced all night at the wedding! I'll be conservative and give myself 90 minutes dancing - but my feet would argue for more 😂 With the 20 minutes on Sunday - I got to 455!!!
Thanks for doing December, Elizabeth - not easy in such a busy month!
Looking Forward to January!

455/450

Happy New Year, officially! Thanks to everyone for bearing with me and my sloppy hosting this month. And thanks to @PollyannaMom for picking up January for us!

As expected, there are many color changes to report! In no particular order, Me, PollyannaMom, ShannyMcB, TwilightSparkle, sophy1996, and BonnieF have all reached Glowing Green! And the Team is Radiant Red, over 97% to goal! (livih99, if you're out there, we will gladly accept any minutes you have!)

With that, 2023 is over and 2024 has begun. I'm looking forward to another awesome year of moving with you guys. You all mean a lot to me. I don't know where I'd be without this group. :)

Happy New Year, officially! Thanks to everyone for bearing with me and my sloppy hosting this month. And thanks to @PollyannaMom for picking up January for us!

As expected, there are many color changes to report! In no particular order, Me, PollyannaMom, ShannyMcB, TwilightSparkle, sophy1996, and BonnieF have all reached Glowing Green! And the Team is Radiant Red, over 97% to goal! (livih99, if you're out there, we will gladly accept any minutes you have!)

With that, 2023 is over and 2024 has begun. I'm looking forward to another awesome year of moving with you guys. You all mean a lot to me. I don't know where I'd be without this group. :)
Thanks for a fantastic month, Elizabeth Smith! I think your theme was perfect for such a busy time, and I really appreciate you hosting us! I feel the same as you about our group! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter