DCL Bus at MCO

everyone has to be ashore no later than 9:30. the buses are there waiting when you come off the ship. we were on our way to MCO by 9:00. the best part we were able to check in for our flight at the dock. we were on continental to houston. good luck. and have a great cruise.:tongue:

Hi,

We stayed at the Hyatt at the airport before our cruise on 8/16.

We were instructed to meet the Disney Cruise reps in the Hyatt lobby by 9:30am, by 10 am or so we were on our way to the cruise terminal.

When we were leaving yesterday, we were one of the first buses to the airport from the terminal (we had a noon flight to catch) and we saw the Disney greeters in the airport lobby and it was before 9am.

I hope this helps.

Originally posted by disney queen
everyone has to be ashore no later than 9:30. the buses are there waiting when you come off the ship. we were on our way to MCO by 9:00. the best part we were able to check in for our flight at the dock. we were on continental to houston. good luck. and have a great cruise.:tongue:

DQ~ I think they were asking when the buses left MCO not the ship.

Previous posters said they met the cruise reps as early as 9:00 am and started loading buses then... I think it may depend on how many planes are landing with your fellow cruisers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter