"DCL Klondike Kruisers" - August 23, 2011 PART 2

List of cruisers is updated (fingers crossed). If your info is wrong, please let me know and I'll correct it.

Hi Dee,

There is just one other correction to our list. Our room number is actually 2145 and not 4145:) Thanks for making the other corrections.

Vicki

Hi Dee,

There is just one other correction to our list. Our room number is actually 2145 and not 4145:) Thanks for making the other corrections.

Vicki

I was trying to put you closer to parrot cay:rotfl2: How interesting since their are no cabins on deck 4. Sorry about that.

Dee....thanks so much for doing all this work for us!
Your welcome. It feeds my OCPD. Now that I have no wedding planning to do, I need to find something. It would be criminal if I just sat and did nothing.:lmao:

We are in 6144 and have late dining. We are arriving on Saturday before and staying at Coastal Coal harbor.

We are in a GTY 9A, have late dining and will be in Vancouver sometime before the cruise staying with family.

We are in 6128 and arriving the Sunday before and staying at the Coast Coal Harbor. We are going to arrive in Seattle the Wednesday before and going on a kayaking/camping trip in the San Juan Islands. So looking forward to this trip.:cool1:

We are in 6113 (except for one of our kids who will be staying in my parents' cabin) and are giving late dining a try with this cruise. We've always done early dining, but we thought with the time change, it might be a good idea to try late dining.

We have the night prior to the cruise booked at the Pan Pacific, but other than that, our pre and post cruise plans are a work in progress!

I was trying to put you closer to parrot cay:rotfl2: How interesting since their are no cabins on deck 4. Sorry about that.

Your welcome. It feeds my OCPD. Now that I have no wedding planning to do, I need to find something. It would be criminal if I just sat and did nothing.:lmao:

Hey we could sleep inside Parrot Cay and have all the yummy food in our room :laughing: Thanks for making the change and again thanks for started this new thread for us:thumbsup2

Vicki

Wow, I had no idea we would be eating alone;) So many of you are late dining. Did I miss the memo:confused3 OR is late dining for the cool people:thumbsup2

I do not care what time zone we are in. If DH does not get fed by 6 he has this personality change that would scare Captain Hook:rotfl2:

Back to trip planning.

Has there been anymore thought to a "Meet" and at what time?

Would anyone be interested in a group lunch?

Just trying to suggest things we have done on past DCL cruises.

Wow, I had no idea we would be eating alone;) So many of you are late dining. Did I miss the memo:confused3 OR is late dining for the cool people:thumbsup2

I do not care what time zone we are in. If DH does not get fed by 6 he has this personality change that would scare Captain Hook:rotfl2:

Back to trip planning.

A "meet" would be great! On our past cruises it seems to have worked well to "meet" at around 3:00/3:30 on the first day. We have met up on deck 9, as well as in the Promegrade (sp) Lounge. Does anyone else have any ideas or suggestions for a "meet"?

I have not done a group lunch before , but that might be kind of fun!

Vicki

Back to trip planning.

We are still GTY and staying at Coast Coal Harbor before the cruise.

We are up for a meet and lunch

Good Morning All

Leisha I see yoiu were asking how many yrs Nancy and I have been married it will be 44 yrs May 6th

Having Fun with the Gang
StrawberryDsonthebeach.jpg

Thegangeatingbreakfast.jpg

TheGang.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter