DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've never seen Sorcerer Mickey in Animators! How fun! When did you sail?

Sorcerer Mickey does a skit with the servers during the Animators show. There is a show where the resturant goes from black and white to color on the first night that you are assigned to Animators (for the most part, sometimes the second time). We were on the Magic on 10/16/10 and had the show on the first night of the cruise.

The Magic in Key West at Night

IMG_2375.jpg

VERY NICE!!!:wizard::thumbsup2

Sorcerer Mickey does a skit with the servers during the Animators show. There is a show where the resturant goes from black and white to color on the first night that you are assigned to Animators (for the most part, sometimes the second time). We were on the Magic on 10/16/10 and had the show on the first night of the cruise.

I don't think thats the norm. We've had Animators on the first night for two cruises now, and Mickey has never been there for those ones. (The most recent was last weeks Magic Sailing). Mind you, I left the dinner table early this last time because I was feeling So very Green.

I don't think thats the norm. We've had Animators on the first night for two cruises now, and Mickey has never been there for those ones. (The most recent was last weeks Magic Sailing). Mind you, I left the dinner table early this last time because I was feeling So very Green.

if it's not the norm I've been lucky then, because Sorcerer Mickey has been in the show 5 times(all on Magic, can't remember if Mickey was in the show in 2005). On Wonder cruises I have never seen Mickey, but then again on the Wonder I usually left before the show besides once

do they add something to the smoothies? the glasses are only half full -

please tell me they do something with them once you order it

we usually get our smoothie fix at Quiet Cove and they are full (whipped cream added if its prefered). maybe here they save room for that or ice cream or fruit?:confused3 or Disney's just trying to save a few bucks.:laughing:

do they add something to the smoothies? the glasses are only half full -

please tell me they do something with them once you order it

This is how they come. They don't add anything to them, but they are free and if you want a few of them, they happily give them to you. I can't normally have smoothies as they often contain bananas, which I am very allergic to. At least the Mango smoothies did not contain bananas, which was a real treat for me.

Corinna

This is how they come. They don't add anything to them, but they are free and if you want a few of them, they happily give them to you. I can't normally have smoothies as they often contain bananas, which I am very allergic to. At least the Mango smoothies did not contain bananas, which was a real treat for me.

Corinna

Been reading these boards and harvesting a lot of info. I was under the impression that smoothies were an extra charge. Are there free smoothies and not free smoothies on board?

Been reading these boards and harvesting a lot of info. I was under the impression that smoothies were an extra charge. Are there free smoothies and not free smoothies on board?

The smoothies in the photo are part of the breakfast offerings at Goofy's Galley and they are free. They also do "Smoothies" at the bars and restaurants that you have to pay for, but from what I have seen they are not proper smoothies, but more of a "Frappucino" type drink.

Corinna

a bunch of our disser friends got together for a strawberry smoothie meet at quiet cove cafe. (although it wasnt very quiet when once we got there.:rolleyes1)
it was our alternative to wine tasting since we dont drink.:thumbsup2

DSC04066.jpg

Disney Magic in Cozumel in 2009
Docked there the same day as The World(which I had since on tv a few days before the cruise)
P2250186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter