DCL Picture of the Day - Part 6

1939446_10152205881541321_1968336160_n.jpg

towel animal on the Dream

If you talking about the missing photo thing about a week ago - photobucket was down for a couple of days and any hosted photos were gone. Most of them returned once photobucket was back up and running.

No this was just a couple of days ago....but still could have been a similar issue

Just this past June - 12 day England, Scotland, Iceland, Norway and Copenhagen. View is upon waking, out our hotel window. Loved Dover and a wonderful cruise!
May I save a copy of the photo (just for me)? We ended our TA cruise in Dover, but had no vantage point to get a photo of the Magic in port.

May I save a copy of the photo (just for me)? We ended our TA cruise in Dover, but had no vantage point to get a photo of the Magic in port.
Of course you may. I wish it was a little clearer - it was a grey, drizzly morning. I hope it brings back happy memories for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter