DCL picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadiancruiser2 said:
:crazy2: Okay, no more wacky frame mania for me. It's back to the basics.

Fort Louis, St. Maarten

fscanon2up.jpg
I am starting a petition to bring back the frames!!!!
Please sign below!!!

:rotfl: LOL I think it's in everyone's best interest (including my sanity) that we just forget about all those gaudy frames and stick with the basics. :thumbsup2

Dawn Beach, December 2003

dawn20jk.jpg

346438269%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3264%3E974%3E374%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3B3%3A9%3A584nu0mrj

Here is a picture taken from the Doubloon on St. Thomas. I think it is the last picture I took before I took a swim with the camera in the harbor. :rolleyes:

My SIL doing her impression of "I am the King of the World"...taken from back of Secret Deck on Dec 7.

kingoftheworld.jpg

x
x
x

cristit14 said:
346438269%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3264%3E974%3E374%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3B3%3A9%3A584nu0mrj

Here is a picture taken from the Doubloon on St. Thomas. I think it is the last picture I took before I took a swim with the camera in the harbor. :rolleyes:
Ok...you have to share....what happened????

AshAlytwins said:
Ok...you have to share....what happened????

Let's just say I thought I needed more snorkeling time... :rolleyes:

Okay, actually what happened was... We had just gotten off of the Doubloon after our excursion and were walking along the small pier next to the Doubloon. I was busy talking to our new friends that we met on the excursion and wasn't watching where I was going. I ended up walking right off of the side of the pier and ended up in the harbor. :scared: I felt pretty stupid...... My first thought as I hit the water was..."I can't believe I just walked off the pier" and my second was, "Swim up quick, the kids are freaking out!" DD did freak out pretty bad. She knows that I don't swim well. I always said that I could swim enough to save myself and now I know that is true. Luckily I wasn't hurt very bad and the rest of the trip was great! We will always have a story about this trip! My DS 7 will never let me forget it, he keeps telling me that if we are ever on a pier again that I should hold Daddy's hand so I don't fall in. :blush:

AshAlytwins said:
Oh my...I am not sure if I should laugh or not???
Glad you were not hurt, but what a memory!!!!

Oh go ahead and laugh..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Everyone who has heard the story sure did. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I was actually laughing right after it happened.... maybe hysterical laughter? :confused3 At least until I noticed the blood dripping down my leg and then the pain... :( Once I got some motrin in me though I was fine...oh and a bahama mama help ease the pain too..... :teeth:

Darn! I wish I was there to capture a few action shots of you taking that dip into the water, Cristi! ;) I'd even use a nice ocean blue frame especially for you. :teeth: My DW told me that you guys were on the same December 2005 cruise that we took.

Chihuly Chandelier, December 2005

chand8ne.jpg

Visit Dale Chihuly's site, and check out the incredible glass art he makes.

http://www.chihuly.com/

Bobbybear68 said:
Disney92005049.jpg

Look what I found walking the halls one night on the Magic. (More like 10:00 PM)

Nice pic Bob! :thumbsup2

I thought I saw all the characters and their costumes, but I never saw Goofy before he had his morning coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter