DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

Hi,
I am going to call for these in the AM. Family of 5 cat 4A. I'll post what they quote me. I doubt my husband is going to agree to be on the ship that long. ugh.... Why couldn't it just be a 7 night eastern!!!! SO BUMMED!!!
So excited to see what you find out, thanks for doing this.

forgive me if this is a dumb (or already answered) question... does anyone know if this cruise will be subject to the blackout dates for the OBB discount?

10-Night Southern Caribbean | Disney Fantasy
Sailing from Port Canaveral, FL – Aruba; Curaçao; St. Kitts;
Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Disney Castaway Cay
2017 Sail Date | Jun 28

We have decided to switch our April 30th cruise to one of these Fantasy cruises and Ive been looking for blackout dates. I don't think they have released them yet. I will keep searching and let you know if I see anything.

Just called about WBPC, April 23-May 7, Port Canaveral to San Diego, stops in Cozumel, Cartagena, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas. No Castaway Cay :(

Thanks for this - why they couldn't just print this on the brochure I don't know. I love the sea days but am always put off the Panama Canal cruises because of no CC stop.

To answer a question many pages ago, yes we'll get a pricing thread going! In the past lbgraves has created them, so I was going to wait and see what happens by tonight. If there aren't threads for me to sticky before I go to bed, I'll create some and do my best to update, but I have a day job so I'm not confident I can keep up as well. It'd depend on if it happens to be a slow day or not! :)

I wouldn't hold your breath for the EBPC in October '17. Mazatlantoday.net has a photo of a Disney ship on there front page with news that a Disney cruise ship will be visiting their port on October 11, 18, and more dates to come. So I am assuming there are going to be a few 7 night Mexican Riviera cruises for the Wonder in October. But... That leaves from Sept. 4 (last day of Alaska in Vancouver) - October 8 (speculating first day of Mexican Riviera out of San Diego) What is Disney wonder going to do that month? I'm thinking Hawaii !!!!!!!! Could be one way Vancouver to Hawaii and then Hawaii to San Diego. Or.... Vancouver to San Diego and then a round trip out of Hawaii. But, I do speculate the Wonder in Hawaii in Sept. '17. Going to hold out and hope I'm correct. No summer bookings for me. This Californian is going to stockpile my weekly Disney gift cards for the fall release of Hawaii.
The ship can't sail one-way from Hawaii to San Diego. There are no distant foreign ports for it to stop along the way, so that cruise would have to end in Ensenada, Mexico. It's far more likely for the ship to do two one-way Hawaii cruises between Vancouver and Honolulu, followed by a cruise from Vancouver to San Diego, as it did in 2015. OR - a Vancouver to San Diego repo followed by one or more roundtrip Hawaii cruises from San Diego or LA - as you said. :)

Here's what I'm needing for tomorrow (for the poor saint who comes up with this information)...

9-day Alaska 7/24: Verandah and inside standard for Adult, kid, adult #3 (each individual price, not one total)
7-day Alaska 7/17: Verandah and inside standard for Adult, kid, adult #3.
7-day Alaska 7/10:Verandah and inside standard for Adult, kid, adult #3.

I should be able to figure out total cost with that.

Thank you so much!!!

If it's not too much to ask, for anyone calling tomorrow, would love to know prices on the 10 night southern (June28) for inside (2Ad1Ch) and cheapest verandah (2Ad).

Also, do we know if OBBs will apply to this cruise?

If it's not too much to ask, for anyone calling tomorrow, would love to know prices on the 10 night southern (June28) for inside (2Ad1Ch) and cheapest verandah (2Ad).

Also, do we know if OBBs will apply to this cruise?

My guess is no since it is a specialty cruise but it doesn't look like they have said for certain yet in the brochure. We'll know tomorrow as I am sure many will be booking these ones! :)

To answer a question many pages ago, yes we'll get a pricing thread going! In the past lbgraves has created them, so I was going to wait and see what happens by tonight. If there aren't threads for me to sticky before I go to bed, I'll create some and do my best to update, but I have a day job so I'm not confident I can keep up as well. It'd depend on if it happens to be a slow day or not! :)

I've done them in the past -- if you need me to cover one, please let me know.

Question if anyone knows: My son and his fiancé want to book their honeymoon tomorrow, I asked DCL when I called if I could book for them tomorrow when I am booking mine, she said yes as long as I had his CC number, he is gold.
But they want the 15 night transatlantic in May, since we don't know prices till we call and they will be at work can I just place a hold for them for 24 hours?
It will give them a chance to discuss what they can afford.

I don't see a Wonder cruise from San Diego to Vancouver in May 2017. Looks like there is a 5 day gap between the Baja and the Alaska, so I assume that's when it would be...would they not offer up a California Coast cruise?

This is what I was trying to say about the Magic in San Juan. After the April 2017 sailings, I don't see anything about her moving out of San Juan and back to Port Canaveral or Miami. :confused3

Question if anyone knows: My son and his fiancé want to book their honeymoon tomorrow, I asked DCL when I called if I could book for them tomorrow when I am booking mine, she said yes as long as I had his CC number, he is gold.
But they want the 15 night transatlantic in May, since we don't know prices till we call and they will be at work can I just place a hold for them for 24 hours?
It will give them a chance to discuss what they can afford.

I've done holds in the past, so I'm sure they still do them. I've also wanted time to think about booking and talk to the family -- and after price comparison, we usually let the ressie go

While I'm super happy this was finally released, are leaving the country for over a week tomorrow night, so we will not be here when bookings open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter