DCP Hotel Discount Usage Question

Kaomaru

Ariel-esque
While I'm participating in the 2013 Spring DCP, my parents plan to come down to spend my dad's birthday there!

My question is: If I want to use the discount for a Disney Hotel, do I have to be there to check them in when they arrive? The reservation will be in my name, but the card will be in my parent's name.

Thank you!

Nope, you just have to drop by with your ID prior, up to 10 days.

Our daughter is going in May to the Fall Advantage. Are discounts offered on resort stays during Thanksgiving...Nov. 17-25?

Our daughter is going in May to the Fall Advantage. Are discounts offered on resort stays during Thanksgiving...Nov. 17-25?

Resort discounts are offered year-round. Your CP will need to check the HUB or call (recommended) the cast reservation line to make the reservation. She can do this once she is official after Traditions and first training days. The available discounts/resorts change daily - typically there are almost always value and deluxe options. Moderate do come up but they are the hardest to get. Since Thanksgiving is a busy time, if you are willing to alter dates and/or stay at multiple resorts your chances are even better. It also helps to check frequently if you don't get what you want - things open up with cancellations - it takes patience! And, of course, sometimes there just isn't anything so it's always best to make your own reservation now and then you can cancel if your DD finds something better for you. Congratulations to your DD - hope she enjoys her experience like mine have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter