DCWV Stacks enabling!!

My J's had the animal crackers and the Green (recycled paper if I remember correctly). Don't ask me how but I passed on them. LOL I may go back and get the Green and possibly the safari but I'm trying to shy away from stacks cause I only use a small percentage of them.

OK. So I got my magazine today and need at least 5 of these. YIKES. Does anyone know if Joanns online will be doing free shipping anytime soon? They always get the new stacks before my store does.

There is a code for free shipping if its over $35. I believe it is decfsa865.

OK. So I got my magazine today and need at least 5 of these. YIKES. Does anyone know if Joanns online will be doing free shipping anytime soon? They always get the new stacks before my store does.

Take a photo of the page and post it? Yes, pretty please. :flower3: And thank you?

i love the all about boys one. i have to have that one.

i can try and post a pic also.

When I get back home today I can scan it and post it if anyone would like me too?.

20090113_1134_edited-1.jpg

OK in order from top left they are:

All about Boys
Animal Crackers
Citrus Stack
Citrus Cardstock
Garden Party
Green Stack
LA Creme Stack
LA Creme Cardstock
Latte Stack
Latte Cardstock
Nana's Kitchen
Safari Chic
Tahiti Beach
Taj Mahal
Whimsey

Is there a drooling smilie anywhere?
I see a bunch I will have to find a way to sneak into the house.

Is there a drooling smilie anywhere?
I see a bunch I will have to find a way to sneak into the house.

Me too!! Definitely the boys one, the safari. . .and maybe the Kitchen one. Wouldn't that be laughable since I don't cook?? ;)

Me too!! Definitely the boys one, the safari. . .and maybe the Kitchen one. Wouldn't that be laughable since I don't cook?? ;)

I don't cook well either, but it seems most of my 365 pics are of food. :confused3 I guess that means we like to eat it more than cook it. :lmao:

I don't cook well either, but it seems most of my 365 pics are of food. :confused3 I guess that means we like to eat it more than cook it. :lmao:

Oh, that is DEFINITELY me!! I can't cook it at all, but buddy, I can definitely put a hurtin' on eating it!! ;)

20090113_1134_edited-1.jpg

OK in order from top left they are:

All about Boys
Animal Crackers
Citrus Stack
Citrus Cardstock
Garden Party
Green Stack
LA Creme Stack
LA Creme Cardstock
Latte Stack
Latte Cardstock
Nana's Kitchen
Safari Chic
Tahiti Beach
Taj Mahal
Whimsey

Awesome!!! I can't wait for the Boys one. I find it hard to get "boys" paper that isn't sports :sad2:

I picked up the Green one today at my J's. They also had the Animal Crackers one. I *might* go back and pick up the box of chipboard but we'll see ... not sure if I "need" that or not!

And after looking at them again, I also "need" the Whimsy stack and the Tahiti Stack! ;)

Do we know when they're coming out or are they just trickling in to the stores?

Heck, forget needing the just one... I'm gonna get them all as they come out.. I can always use them somewhere! LOL

Once you start seeing these in the stores, PLEASE let the rest of us know when and where - thanks!!! :)

Jill

Js online has the Green & Animal stacks ... nothing else though ...

My J's had the animal crackers and the Green (recycled paper if I remember correctly). Don't ask me how but I passed on them. LOL I may go back and get the Green and possibly the safari but I'm trying to shy away from stacks cause I only use a small percentage of them.

Use them? You're supposed to use them? I'm such a hoarder! I love stacks and I'm sure I'll have a bunch of the new ones :)

i so want that boys one. and i like the nana's kitchen one too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter