DDA Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parenting aged us...that was October 2002. :scared:

And it aged us as well... July 1973:

BobElinWedding.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday Hunter.
party: Hope you had fun on the cruise.

Thank you. He had a long Birthday with lots of great birthday wishes and suprises. He loved all the attention.

With that I'm off to bed. I'll start on page 201 tomorrow :eek:

2000 castaway cay members????:scared1: :scared1:

Yep, not a typo it was the largest number of CC member ever to sail. It made things quite interesting. They had a buffet of hot food and free drinks for us. So much nicer then the normal CC party. It was also one of the fastest cruises to ever sell out. We lucked out being able to book in May.

Some of the nightime adult activities were in the WD theater. Or they live fed them from Rockin' Bar D into Sessions and Diversions.

There were over 500 Disboarders and their friends and families onboard. Although this was just who registered with the cruise thread. As two sets of our tablemates are occasionally on the Dis but they did not register with the thread as it moved way too fast.

Our group chartered 4 busses from DL to the port. We had our own 10+ page navigator of activities. Over 100 rooms participated in the fish extender.

It was incredible to sail with so many repeat sailers and especially so many DiS boarders.

Oh, one last public service announcement:

If you have clocks that automatically reset for the time change, check them before you go to bed! My alarm clock backed up an hour this morning because it didn't get the memo about the dates for time change being altered. We had to manually fix my clock and the clock on the VCR. Apparently they were pre-programmed and are never going to switch on the right date from now on.

Our VCR did that too. After a lot of trial and error, we got it fixed.

Yep, not a typo it was the largest number of CC member ever to sail. It made things quite interesting. They had a buffet of hot food and free drinks for us. So much nicer then the normal CC party. It was also one of the fastest cruises to ever sell out. We lucked out being able to book in May.

There were over 500 Disboarders and their friends and families onboard. Although this was just who registered with the cruise thread. As two sets of our tablemates are occasionally on the Dis but they did not register with the thread as it moved way too fast.

Our group chartered 4 busses from DL to the port. We had our own 10+ page navigator of activities. Over 100 rooms participated in the fish extender.

It was incredible to sail with so many repeat sailers and especially so many DiS boarders.
Wow, wow, wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter