DDA Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!!!
The sale pins won't be visible until the sale starts. That's where I got all of our pins last year. I will definitely have to mark my calendar so I don't miss it! :thumbsup2

Chanon - any emails on the cruise discount being extended? ;)

I hope the grout guy shows up soon. I have stuff to do today! :mad:

I hope the grout guy shows up for you, too. :thumbsup2

I just received a call about my car. In addition to the two new tires and NYS inspection, I need a front end alignment. This is getting costly! At least I don't need brakes (not that I thought I did, but it seems that my old car needed them all the time).

Good morning! Thank you for all the well-wishes for Alyssa!

We have another snow day here (it took Kevin 2 hours and 45 minutes to come home in the blizzard last night...it's usually a 20 minute commute), and although I'm going a bit stir-crazy, at least Mother Nature made the decision whether to keep Alyssa home for one more day or not. She was still running a fever off and on yesterday, and the phlegmy cough is still lingering.

She's definitely feeling well enough to criticize the pancakes I made (the edges weren't crispy enough) and fight with Matthew. Yesterday, I overheard her telling Noah not to grow up and be "mean" like Matty. :rotfl:

Glynis, I hope things in your household improve quickly! Your house, too, Deb! pixiedust:

Tom, I know I missed you, but I hope your trip is absolutely magical! :wizard:

Beth, we had the same delivery problems going on with our paper, and Kevin got mad and cancelled our subscription after he had to call three days in a row. Now, they call weekly, asking us to resubscribe, but Kevin is not budging. He reads the paper online daily and we buy the Sunday paper.

I hope everyone has a great day! :wave2:

I see more board games in my future (and Tia, I'm not even close to memorizing the order of the Disney Guess Who characters :teeth: )

Amy - Glad Alyssa is felling better!

Our paper guy used to fling the paper against the door as hard as he could. I called and complained, so that has finally stopped. Last week when we had the ice storm DS came running out of his room saying there was a GUY outside his bedroom window. Um, yeah, the paper guy. Bringing the paper.

We only get Wednesday and Sunday. We were doing Sunday only. That subscription ran out, they said it would be like $70 to renew it for 6 months. I called an told them to cancel it. So then they said I could have Wed & Sun for a YEAR for like $40. How on earth does that make sense? But whatever. So now we have Wed & Sun delivered.

Good Morning DDA!

We had a 2 hour delay....it's for professional learning communities (teacher meetings) that happen twice a month. We are lucky, though, that we knew about before the school year started. Denver Public School parents had 2 weeks notice for their first one. :upsidedow

Pearl was thrown off.....nobody was up at 6 to pet her so she waited until 6:45 and licked my forehead to wake me up to pet her. :upsidedow She is so odd (fits right in with the family:rotfl2: )

This grout guy is starting to make me angry. He was supposed to be here at 10 AM, but he said he would make every effort to be here by 9:30. It is 10:10, and he isn't here. Like I said, I have things to DO today, other than sit here and wait for his late butt. Grrrr.

Amy-glad that Alyssa is feel better

Deb-I am glad you are feeling marginally better...I wish you were at 100%

This grout guy is starting to make me angry. He was supposed to be here at 10 AM, but he said he would make every effort to be here by 9:30. It is 10:10, and he isn't here. Like I said, I have things to DO today, other than sit here and wait for his late butt. Grrrr.

love the "effort" he put in to be there at 9:30:rolleyes:

I see more board games in my future (and Tia, I'm not even close to memorizing the order of the Disney Guess Who characters :teeth: )

Sounds like Alyssa is on the mend. ;) I hope your day stays relatively calm. I wouldn't be close to memorizing the characters either, but I wouldn't put it past my daughter.

Now I am really unhappy.
The grout guy was supposed to come on Friday at 11 AM, but he called and said he had a tire blow out so he was running behind. He wanted to come at 2 PM. I told him NO, because Princess is sleeping at 2 PM and nobody is allowed in the back of the house when she is sleeping. So he came on Monday to do the estimate, and said he would be here today to do the work.

So the bonehead calls and says he had a flat tire so he is running late. Did he FORGET that he used that excuse with me on Friday? What an idiot. :sad2:

I just got off the phone with IPO. They will NOT make my ADRs for me during the time we are not on the concierge level. I hear about them doing it all the time for other people, but whatever. I will make those myself. In MAY. :mad: I guess maybe I should get serious about trying to convert my whole trip to concierge, huh?

I hope Stephanie and Terry can dig out of their freak snowstorm this morning. I understand the Lancaster area got about 10-inches of the white stuff last night!
22.gif
:eek:

Wow :eek:

I'm so tired of this cold white crap! We were supposed to get 1-2" yesterday afternoon and ended up with about 8 more. No ice, so the roads aren't bad... but nobody here knows how to drive in rain, let alone any amount of snow, so traffic is bad everywhere. Mostly I'm just ready for warmth! :cold: and a lower heating bill! :rolleyes2

I agree on both counts!

Amy glad Alyssa is starting to feel better!

Deb I hope working today does not make you feel worse :grouphug:

Theresa how is Pearl feeling, still on antibiotics?

pixiedust: for all that got a lot of snow, stay safe & warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter