DDA Chapter 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
000chted

Thanks Deb!! Backacha!!!:dance3:

So I found a netbook on clearance at Office Depot and I'm sitting here playing with it, so far so good.

That was a nifty find!! Have fun! :goodvibes

I am going to go outside and yank the leaf blower out of the yard guy's hand. Then I am going to beat him with it. Princess had ballet after school today, and she has been asleep less than an hour. So here they come with a mower, a leaf blower, and a weed whacker. :headache: They are in cahoots with the bucket slamming housekeeper. I just know it.

I am home. We had a good time.

There was no parasailing. Not sure if they are not open during the week or closed for the season but they never called us back.

The water was brutally rough. There was probably no swimming on Rehoboth beach the whole time we were down. But we were at Dewey beach so my brother and I had no clue there was not swimming there until we were there today and today the water was not as bad. We went swimming Tuesday and Wednesday and got tossed around if we were not in far enough.

The shoe saga continues. I still have no shoes for the wedding in 3 weeks. I tried on and went into like every shoe store at the outlets and other places and am empty handed. It is no wonder I can not find shoes, as according to the foot measurer thing I need a 12 slim. This is narrower then a narrow width, as some places had narrow and it was still too wide. Its no wonder all my shoes with laces and things are always pulled as tight as possibly.

Today I saw about 30-40 dolphins about 50 yards from the edge of the water. They were just playing and having fun. It was very cool especially for a marine mammal nut like me.

Congrat Chanon and Bob! He is adorable.

Terry :wizard::hug: to you, Guenna and DDIL and families.

Deb- Great pics! They are all growing up. Although my 14 year old 6'3" tall, size 14 shoe cousin would probably dwarf him.;) He has been growing about 5-6" a year on and off for many years

Happy Birthday Stephanie.

I am also very excited for HP at IOA. I still have my 7 day free ticket from the Super Bowl which needs to be used by the end of the year. I am trying to figure out when. I am contemplating going for UCF homecoming in November.

So I am back to work for 4 days, then I have 4 days off.

In one year I will be leaving Barcelona on the Magic.:cool1::cool1::dance3::woohoo:

Extreme Home Makeover is building a house in the Upper Valley in just a couple of weeks. Nick and I just put in our applications to volunteer on the build. i think it would be a very good experience for him. Hopefully we will be selected to help :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Deb - I hope you and Nick are selected. How great would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter