DDA Chapter 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNO4TE

I used to be the DIS Musician and a Jamborini...
DDA Chapter 7
This thread is a continuation of the DDA Trouble Free Zone and DDA Chapter 6.

DDA originally stood for Disney Design Addicts as most of the posters were addicted to making t-shirt designs. Those designers are still here and many many more people have joined our friendly community. We think that DDA still fits whether you be a Disney Design Addict, Dear Disney Addict, Disney Dream-aholics, Disney Dream Addicts or whatever other acronymn you'd like to throw in there.

Welcome to all the returning posters and welcome to any newcomers that might like to chat about design and all things Disney.

Copied from Deb because she worded it so well.

Original Thread part 1
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815

Original Thread part 2
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1717556

DDA Chapter 3
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1698660

DDA Chapter 4
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1716386

DDA Chapter 5
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742793

DDA Chapter 6
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1773591

:wave2: Hi, Janet!

Get it cut!! No matter what happens, it will grow. It will look exactly like it does now in a few months if you don't like it. I say, GO FOR IT, GIRL! :goodvibes

And thanks for the good luck wishes on the car. I think they are desperate to sell to anyone. We got a call from the salesman (who I taught in elementary school decades ago!) and then an email from his sales manager, offering a "name your price" deal. We will see what they have to say today.

Janet - I had my hair long for quite awhile, but I never styled it. I just twisted it up and clipped it with a claw clip. I finally decided to cut it shorter, even though I thought it would make my face look fat. I find that I do style it at least half of the time now, and the area on the crown of my head that was REALLY thin has grown back. I think twisting it put a lot of stress on my hair and made it fall out. :scared: Now each time I see Landon we go a little shorter, and a little shorter. If my face looks fat, it looks fat! :confused3

Elin - We are terrible at buying cars. Good luck!

Morning everyone! I still have a fever and my voice is very scratchy...im just hoping i can talk at this interview tomorrow!

I forgot to say earlier that it sounded like it ended up being a perfect day:goodvibes

I love this picture!! EVERYBODY looks happy. :lovestruc
LOVE that picture tammi!

I'm home...Well actually I just found the new thread :goodvibes

I'm hoping to get outside today, but so far it is cloudy and overcast, but at least that rain has stopped.

I need to run out and get the top of my hair trimmed as it is just a bit too long and it is pulling the curls out due to the weight.

Boy was it :cold: yesterday :( but it was nice weather to put the new roof on.

Ummm, I was walking around in Lake Harmony, PA/ Split Rock resort area in shorts until about 4pm, which I know is not too far from you. At times I was a bit chilly, but OK for the most part. It was windy all day, but progressively cooler quickly at night. Too the point where I had a tank top on, a polo shirt on, a polar fleece and a wind breaker. Quite the contrast from where I started the evening in just the jeans, tank and polo shirt.

I am still going through the dilemma if I want to cut my hair or let it grow out.

Have a great day everyone.

Don't forget that Disney is on the Disney channel right now. The first two are done but Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites starts in about 6 minutes. My satellite is acting up so I think I'm going to miss it again! It was very windy here the last couple of days (on top of the snow). It probably needs to be repositioned.

I have a lot to get done today. I just can't get motivated. We are having homemade pizza for dinner so I have to go back into town since I didn't pick up the supplies we need (we decided after I got back from my $400 shopping spree). I also need to start laundry but we need showers first.

Must be me then, cause when I went out at 12:30 to start lunch for the guys I was cold. And yes as the night wore on I was freezing. :cold:

Ummm, I was walking around in Lake Harmony, PA/ Split Rock resort area in shorts until about 4pm, which I know is not too far from you. At times I was a bit chilly, but OK for the most part. It was windy all day, but progressively cooler quickly at night. Too the point where I had a tank top on, a polo shirt on, a polar fleece and a wind breaker. Quite the contrast from where I started the evening in just the jeans, tank and polo shirt.

I am still going through the dilemma if I want to cut my hair or let it grow out.

Have a great day everyone.

My washer works great! Means I have a great amount of work to do... :rotfl2:

Come on, Elin! Ride the laundry bandwagon with me! :laundy:

I fished all the cat toys out from under the cocktail table, and I vacuumed the living room. I really need to get organized and go to the grocery store before it starts raining again.

My hair is trimmed so now we are heading outside to work on the camper. It is cold here and overcast, but things are slowly drying up.

Hi everybody. It sounds like Denise is having a great time. :goodvibes

i am still pissed about yesterday but i am thanking god that Olivia is taking this all in stride and still helping out. in a little bit i an calling the other lady i liked and have a heart to heart and see if she wants to do it. if not i have a number of an agency that called me and said they will help find an attendant. i will have a heart to heart with them too to see if they can help. i am also stressing a little over getting my new puppy. Lisa the puppy raiser i talk to emailed me about her pup and i so hope what happened to him doesn't happen to me. he was suppose to graduate yesterday but his partner and him didn't get along. i don't want that happening with me. i guess its just getting to me bc i want a new puppy and i an so stressed and frustrated and this year has just sucked. okay enough with me.

Elin - Good luck with the car!

Karen - Hang in there!

I am back from the grocery. I only spent $140, but we don't have a camper! We're taking the Uncles to dinner tonight to thank them for the router and tech support. :rotfl2: DH is off today so he is helping with the laundry.

I think I need a nap.

I'm back from getting our pizza fixings for dinner tonight. I just wandered the stores. All I bought besides groceries was a couple of cookie sheets (we use cookie sheets for our pizza), D size batteries for Chuck and some more of the cheap ponchos from Walmart. I'm stocking up on them for our Disney trip. They didn't have any Misty Mates that I could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter