DDC XX - The Quest for More Bacon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dvczerfs said:
i myself have to run. i have a project in the garage going and i have to wash tammys (the queens) car.:lmao:
if i dont get moving, the whip comes out!!! (which isnt a bad thing sometimes):lmao:
have a good day and nice meeting you sean!:thumbsup2

Likewise. I still have an hour before dad duties kick in. Have a good one

So what do you do Dave?

i work for a hvac supply co. we sell hvac and plumbing products. im on the road. i design, sell hvac systems. my wife tammy is a h.r. bus. any. with an insurance company. we have one child who is starting her 2nd year of coll.
i guess you figured out what we do in our spare time.

dvczerfs said:
i work for a hvac supply co. we sell hvac and plumbing products. im on the road. i design, sell hvac systems. my wife tammy is a h.r. bus. any. with an insurance company. we have one child who is starting her 2nd year of coll.
i guess you figured out what we do in our spare time.

I did. I'm a divorce attorney. Disney has never been the cause for any divorce I worked on but I've had lots of DVC to divide. I'm flying solo. Just me and DD

RodBelding said:
Morning. Glad you remembered I'm not Canadian! ;)

You been at this all night???

Nope. I slept for 6.5 hours. But since the post is still running, I'm gonna shut it down or help make a record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter