DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my god. Had a "My Cousin Vinnie" moment. I swear a train passed within 5 feet of my hotel room. Horn blowing and the windows were rattling. Luckily I was awake or I would have jumped out of the bed thinking I was going to die. Hope that is it for tonight.

Thankfully, my family is somewhat immune to passing trains, our building is right beside tracks, I grew up one street removed from tracks, and my grandparent's house where my mom grew up had the tracks right behind the backyard. (All the same set of tracks!) Although that close horn blowing would be kinda alarming.

I think this got lost in my flurry of posts in the closing:

It appears that Typhoon Bolaven will be hitting the Korean Peninsula sometime this evening/tonight. We should be ok here in Pohang, just on the outskirts of it. Looks pretty huge though...I read that the storm system was equal size/distance of "France to Poland." Jeju Island, I sort of resort/topical part of South Korea, is just starting to get rained on now. Hopefully, it won't start raining here until after 9pm, when I finish my private lesson...
Good luck stay safe and dry!

‘Morning all…

I feel like Beverly.
I hate sleepless nights…
Followed by Monday mornings…

I need a vacation.

That sucks, hope you feel better soon....

Just checking in at the new stomping grounds. I said hello in the other thread but it likely got lost in the inane.

For those of you facing the extremes of mother nature this week I hope you all fair well.

Should be an intersting week here at work. The bargaining unit contract expires on Friday at midnight and it is looking like there could be a strike. As management I've already been told that I will not have to be locked in the plant if this happens since I can do my job remotely via my laptop. However, if it does happen we won't be shipping so there won't be much for me to do.

Just checking in at the new stomping grounds. I said hello in the other thread but it likely got lost in the inane.

For those of you facing the extremes of mother nature this week I hope you all fair well.

Should be an intersting week here at work. The bargaining unit contract expires on Friday at midnight and it is looking like there could be a strike. As management I've already been told that I will not have to be locked in the plant if this happens since I can do my job remotely via my laptop. However, if it does happen we won't be shipping so there won't be much for me to do.

Oh no, we saw you there.

I think our barganing unit has begun talks too, I can see it getting messy like it does every time. Watch for us to be set to go on strike next year.

I think the board wants it this way, the sales spike when people stock up for a strike, then it gets resolved at the last minute. Meanwhile I'm stressed to the max over the thought of a strike. :sad2:

Eat your heart out folks...

Disney2012233.jpg

I was asking a CM about villain meet and greets, and she said there is something in the works to replace the Narnia exhibit at DHS.

I asked her "How will anyone know it's there?" :rotfl2: :lmao:

I was asking a CM about villain meet and greets, and she said there is something in the works to replace the Narnia exhibit at DHS.

I kinda know where that is.....I think :rotfl2:

twokids0204 said:

I may be wrong but isn't that the building capt jack is going to be in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTikiDaddy

Riverside was the original idea, but she liked the mermaid wing of AoA, and it'll roughly be the price of POP. I wanted to do something different then POP, and I think AoA is too close. Riverside has always had our intrest, so why not act on it? I really want to pole fish at Ol'Man Island too

When ru goin/planning? I'll be doing a TR of AoA LM in Oct

To reply August 2013

I was trying to close the thread out with these but t got locked before i could here you go.

DSC_1077x800.jpg

DSC_1076x800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter