DDC XXX: Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, What Day Is It Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thread is still open, with time to win the last word. Proud to see Team Sparrow dominating the Top 5 again.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 4,329
User Name Posts
mm1971 320
AirGoofy 307
FreezinRafiki 68
that's nice 67

I swear we are within a few posts every thread... our nemesis' was meant to be. pirate:

Wooo hooo!!!!

Who needs page ownage when I have THREAD OWNAGE!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

You guys go ahead and fight over the last post...I'll be watching from the top:lmao::lmao:

SwissDog nails the response on the Samuel Jackson picture....:rotfl2:

Edited to add:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Wooo hooo!!!!

Who needs page ownage when I have THREAD OWNAGE!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

You guys go ahead and fight over the last post...I'll be watching from the top:lmao::lmao:

SwissDog nails the response on the Samuel Jackson picture....:rotfl2:

Welcome Michael!

Hope everything has quieted down for you... HEY, remember these guys?

large-camel-spider.jpg

So great news, no surgery, it is just arthritis. Yay for getting old!!!!!

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

So,I finally saw WOrld War Z. It was a good movie. Today, I read about this new MERS virus - coincidentally starting in the Middle East? I think not. It might be zombie killing time.

So,I finally saw WOrld War Z. It was a good movie. Today, I read about this new MERS virus - coincidentally starting in the Middle East? I think not. It might be zombie killing time.

Hey, I thought you were posting pictures. I want to see the line to the gallows.

Afternoon boys!

Doing the typical work from home drill I do on Fridays. Extra bonus about working from home - room service. Wife made breakfast and lunch and brought it to my office. She's a good girl - I think I'll keep her around for awhile longer.

Thanks Randall for the new thread. Creative as always.

Hey, I thought you were posting pictures. I want to see the line to the gallows.

Here they are. Just had to wait for the new thread so they didn't get lost in the closing.

So, these critters arrived yesterday and managed to put up quite a fight. Initially, I thought they were KY crawdads until I looked at the size and the rubber bands on their claws.

temporary-2232.jpg

They looked tired, so I made a hot tub for them. I guess they soaked a little too long.

temporary-2144.jpg

Thanks Jim for the lobsters. It was great eating yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter