DDC XXXI: Nice to have Friends Around the Globe, Even Tim! Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10172776_10201852705426514_111899081_n.jpg

As far as Florida is concerned, I picked them to win it all. They are the best team. I wish we could play Wisconsin then Florida. I am 100% sure we would beat Wisconsin. I think I'm giving UCONN about a 33% chance of beating Florida. But whatever happens it has been a great run.

Those are big words for someone that doesn't has to face Wisconsin. :rolleyes1

As far as Florida is concerned, I picked them to win it all. They are the best team. I wish we could play Wisconsin then Florida. I am 100% sure we would beat Wisconsin. I think I'm giving UCONN about a 33% chance of beating Florida. But whatever happens it has been a great run.

I picked Florida also. I'm not exactly a big SEC fan, and I'll be the first to make fun of the conference's overall basketball pedigree... but look at what they've done in the tournament.

I don't care which conference it is, if you can go undefeated in conference play in one of the power conferences, that means something.

And never, ever rule out a Bo Ryan team.

Hidey ho, good neighbors. Throwing my name out there to be added to the master list (real name: Dan).
Still deciding if there's an appropriate manly way to decorate my MB. Time will tell.
Welcome, Dan!
The gift shops sell loops and things to decorate the MBs. Don't remember seeing any particularly manly ones, but there are lots of options that are at least non-girly :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Grew up in CT. Rooting for UConn but can't believe they made it this far. Their strategy has been "let's keep throwing 3's and pray they fall".

Opening Day won't be any good for me this year. Lifelong Mets masochist here. Harvey's recovering from Tommy John and our default #1 is starting the year in AAA because the front office refuses to flirt with Super Twos. Doesn't help that we've openly flogged our starting shortstop publicly for two years and yet have done nothing to rectify the situation.

I was scared yesterday but when MSU scored 6 points in the paint and their so called big man is a the 3 point line launching bombs or trying to dribble into the lane, you gotta like your chances.
I'm gonna steal a line from Andy here....
I see a lot of words I recognize, but as a whole, that sentence makes no sense.:rotfl2:

ETA: Oops, it wasn't Andy, but he did quote it...
There are a lot of words there that I don't understand.

Games are getting ready to start!!!

And just because they're playing the Pirates and I'm already looking ahead to the post season picture... Go Cubs. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter