DDC XXXII: A Dole Whip in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Men!

12f9c1215f24d74840aa801ef7484e4e.jpg

Good morning all. Not a lot of posting, so I reckon everyone is gone fishing, traveling, drinking, or something similar. No travels for us this weekend as I am still trying to recover from taxes and Disney trip in April. I'll have to rethink that one in the future.

Good morning all. Not a lot of posting, so I reckon everyone is gone fishing, traveling, drinking, or something similar. No travels for us this weekend as I am still trying to recover from taxes and Disney trip in April. I'll have to rethink that one in the future.

Good morning Norm, no big trip for us either, prob a trip to the zoo and later getting a new hamster for DD but other then that our weekend is mostly about relaxing. Hope everyone's weekend is great!

We didn't have a big trip, but we did go go to the 24 hour Disneyland event. I must be getting old; I am still tired and I didn't even make it to 6:00 AM... I learned the benefit of staying within walking distance to the parks when I stumbled to the room at 4 in the morning.
31936043-C957-4668-8818-827C963B34FD_zpshlyirdej.jpg

A1FE13F5-2426-444B-BC2B-2FFEFCC22382_zps97mtsdft.jpg

We didn't have a big trip, but we did go go to the 24 hour Disneyland event. I must be getting old; I am still tired and I didn't even make it to 6:00 AM... I learned the benefit of staying within walking distance to the parks when I stumbled to the room at 4 in the morning.
31936043-C957-4668-8818-827C963B34FD_zpshlyirdej.jpg

Still, the attempt was made, good going! I'd take on that challenge.

Good morning Norm, no big trip for us either, prob a trip to the zoo and later getting a new hamster for DD but other then that our weekend is mostly about relaxing. Hope everyone's weekend is great!

I guess the previous hamster is still MIA?

. I guess the previous hamster is still MIA?

Yep still MIA, no smell though so that's a plus, DD decided she wanted another and she promised to always close the lid tight.

DD and I decided to go to I hop after the zoo and they have the "spicy tom" it's a non alcoholic (boo) Bloody Mary but with a strip of bacon instead of celery!

Yep still MIA, no smell though so that's a plus, DD decided she wanted another and she promised to always close the lid tight.

DD and I decided to go to I hop after the zoo and they have the "spicy tom" it's a non alcoholic (boo) Bloody Mary but with a strip of bacon instead of celery!

Drink sounds good. As for the hamster, I have a no pets replacement policy.

That's really cool, even though you called it at 4. I'm hoping that I can make one of the 24 hr days at WDW one year.

Hey guys! I haven't posted on the main thread in a while. Too busy with work, but I still lurk in here and hang out on Facebook a lot. Still very active with DIS Dads Fantasy Baseball and Football.

Finally got this year's trip ironed out. Autotrain down on August 18. Two days at Portofino Bay to satisfy the HP itch, then Coronado Springs from 8/20-8/26.

:cool1:

Hey guys! I haven't posted on the main thread in a while. Too busy with work, but I still lurk in here and hang out on Facebook a lot. Still very active with DIS Dads Fantasy Baseball and Football.

Finally got this year's trip ironed out. Autotrain down on August 18. Two days at Portofino Bay to satisfy the HP itch, then Coronado Springs from 8/20-8/26.

There should be a few Dads down during that time. Despite the heat, August really grew on us. Can't wait till next year

Hi Chris! :wave:

A little too active on the fantasy baseball. :crazy2: :lmao:

Sounds like a good trip. Never been in August, but those are days after we start back up to school. Hope the crowd levels are low for you.

We've been done there at that time and love it. Is that when the Florida students return to school?

Happy Memorial Day to all down south, and thank you yo all who have or is serving for doing what you do, even back in 1812. Hope everyone is getting to relax and enjoy a day off.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

A little too active on the fantasy baseball. :crazy2: :lmao:

Sounds like a good trip. Never been in August, but those are days after we start back up to school. Hope the crowd levels are low for you.

Thanks. I've lost the past two weeks, but still doing solid.

We've been done there at that time and love it. Is that when the Florida students return to school?

The southern schools return 8/18. We try to plan it for this time because my kids don't start school until after Labor Day. The crowd level historically drop to almost half of the previous weeks' levels.

It's hotter than Satan's butt down there, but we deal with it to avoid the heaviest crowds. Still can't get dinner ressies at Be Our Guest though. :confused3

I'll keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter