DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning dads!

Winter-is-coming---meme.jpg

So had to get a jacket this morning. 61F whoo hooo and the high today is only supposed to be 78F.
Will be back to the upper 80's and low 90's starting tomorrow but we got our first hint that fall is a real thing.

Top O the Mornin Dads! WDW IT systems working great, got my room ready notifications last night at 10:35 - I've been back home since last Wednesday ................................
Yeah..
Got an email last night on way back from HS about my upcoming vacation. The one that started Sunday. Great IT work folks.

Cool! Thanks for thinking to look for my name. I wish I had taken a picture of it or noted the page #. Did you get the certificate?
Glad you enjoyed the Halloween parade and fireworks. It's hard fitting everything in, I didn't try any of the treats. I could have had the doombuggy cream puff at Aloha Isle while I got a Dole Whip, but it was so tiny I didn't think it was worth it.
I couldn't remember your exact dates and just tried to do a quick scan for Jeff and New Brunswick, but cest la vie. We got the certificate although DW and DD were confused why we we doing this. :laughing:

It seems the word has gotten out a lot, because the guy said (when I was looking for your entry) if it wasn't in the last month or so, it wouldn't be in THAT book.

I only tried the Minnie witch brownie. Wanted to try the lime ice cream cone and the not so poisonous apple cupcake, but alas...the bakery when I went was packed and I didn't want to miss the fireworks, so I headed back.

Top O the Mornin Dads and happy Friday Eve! 7th day in a row of cloudy and rain, poured this morning here.

OK the Cubs just want to bring back the ulcers of days past and have the division title come down to the last weekend. They did clinch at least a wild card last night so playoff run of 4 years in a row is great considering the long suffering history with this team but c'mon, you're killing me!
I don't know or remember if this was posted here. Lol
Got to meet up with Mike and his wife on this last trip.
Great meeting up Mike and look forward to meeting up again in the future.
Really enjoyed meeting up with Zerfs and his better half a couple of times. He does make it a bit tough though as he takes really good care of his wife in terms of dooney and bourke and jewelry items though :) - Real nice folk and look forward to when our paths cross again.

Also met up with Jeff and his wife while there a couple of times, once at Dawa and one night we watched Illuminations together from the UK. Looking forward to seeing him again at DDCC

IMG_4108.JPG
Does Mike feel the same? ;)
Yep, see above
I know I'll have a lit of catching up to do when we get back, but wanted to share a couple things...
1) did the one man's dream and got into the ledger...page 67. Tried looking for Jeff since you couldn't remember what page, but I didn't see it.
2) have gotten a few transportation cards. Only buses and one boat so far.
3) went to MNSSHP last night and really enjoyed the parade and the fireworks
Only got to try one of the snacks I wanted...never made it back to the other locations to try othe5rs.
Sounds like a good trip, but then again aren't they all a good trip? Enjoy and thanks for checking in and LETS GO CUBS!

Happy Thursday. One more hour until I'm done for the week. Well, done for the week at one job.

I know I'll have a lit of catching up to do when we get back, but wanted to share a couple things...
1) did the one man's dream and got into the ledger...page 67. Tried looking for Jeff since you couldn't remember what page, but I didn't see it.
2) have gotten a few transportation cards. Only buses and one boat so far.
3) went to MNSSHP last night and really enjoyed the parade and the fireworks
Only got to try one of the snacks I wanted...never made it back to the other locations to try othe5rs.

Yes, fireworks and parade at MNSSHP are terrific. I tried candy corn ice cream one year but wasn't impressed, so haven't searched out special ones since.

Morning dads!

Winter-is-coming---meme.jpg

Do we get to have Fall first?

Afternoon Guys.

Been a busy day so far, meetings, emails and calls. But we are at Friday eve!!

I couldn't remember your exact dates and just tried to do a quick scan for Jeff and New Brunswick, but cest la vie. We got the certificate although DW and DD were confused why we we doing this. :laughing:

I know we Canadians all look alike to you guys but Jeff is Newfoundland and I am New Brunswick. ;)

You mean all Canadians don't know each other? I was hoping to visit and that you would take me to meet Rachel McAdams who lives next door to you. New Brunswick and Newfoundland are just a subway ride away like New York, right?

Rachel is not keen on meeting new people, she's kind of shy.

We can get over to see Jeff but we don't have a subway. We would need to drive for about 8 hours and take a ferry for about 16 hours.

We got to meet up with @pkondz for dinner last night as he swung through Delaware on his road trip. The only meal of choice in our area was a Philly cheese steak. Hopefully his digestive tract is still functional today.
Yay! That's great you guys met up.

o had to get a jacket this morning. 61F whoo hooo and the high today is only supposed to be 78F.
Will be back to the upper 80's and low 90's starting tomorrow but we got our first hint that fall is a real thing.
Interesting...we've gone back UP to 61F today.

We can get over to see Jeff but we don't have a subway. We would need to drive for about 8 hours and take a ferry for about 16 hours.
Yeah...or ferry for 4 hours and drive for 10 hours...pick your poison...

Rachel is not keen on meeting new people, she's kind of shy.
She wasn't shy last Friday night..........Dan?....Dan?.....

Since Dan seems to be preoccupied, I will go ahead and take a shot at calling it.

Right. That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Headed to Tune In Lounge for cold beers, bourbon and rum drinks. Last man standing gets to go home with Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adella and Alana. And let me tell ya, your gonna need a tident, (multi pronged staff) to handle that much tail.

Have a good weekend chaps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter