DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I’m not a doctor nor a scientist but, I like to think it was a stomach virus, we had lunch in Germany, I was the only one who had that devils cabbage and I was the only one who spent the next 48 hours in the bathroom watching every strand of said cabbage come out of every port connected to my stomach. The only time it wasn’t said cabbage is when the sip of ginger ale I had for 48 hours came back out.
In my 58 years I have been sick a number of times, sometimes even self inflicted the night before but, if I had the strength to open the sliding door to the hotel room, I would have jumped. Wouldn’t have done much we were at the Poly. on the second floor. lol. But, I thought that was it.
:scared:
I would like to feel sorry for you for having the drag shift late at night. But every time I try I'm reminded of where you work and the sympathy goes away. :rotfl2:
There it is

We did have a good time at SeaWorld yesterday. We haven’t been to SW in close to 30 years. Maybe this winter, if we can save up enough money, we want to go back. There was things we wanted to do but the lines were real long and not moving. We got some lunch at a burger joint around one. We actually got a table, why, someone spilled soda all over and left. I went to get the girl who was watching the gate. When I walked up I noticed a huge roll of paper towels and spray cleaner.
I told her about the table, she just shrugged her shoulders. When I asked, can I use the paper towels and spray to clean the table………. She just shrugged her shoulders again. So I took them and cleaned our table. After I was done a bunch of people asked if they could use it too.
I’ll omit the restroom story, just going to say that’s what those big, white china looking things are for, accidents happen but it was there for a while.
But, I guess you get what you pay for………… oh wait.
In other park news, the place was packed. Which is good, keeps my tax’s down.
This morning we are off to the springs for breakfast. Then off to the MK for awhile and some resort hopping. ( it was a nice one day vacation but it’s nice to be back home )
Enjoy the weekend!!

I went to get the girl who was watching the gate. When I walked up I noticed a huge roll of paper towels and spray cleaner.
I told her about the table, she just shrugged her shoulders. When I asked, can I use the paper towels and spray to clean the table………. She just shrugged her shoulders again. So I took them and cleaned our table. After I was done a bunch of people asked if they could use it too.
Wow. :sad2:
I’ll omit the restroom story, just going to say that’s what those big, white china looking things are for, accidents happen but it was there for a while.
Thank you for not sharing. :sick:

Well just a little update. We spent a good portion today at the Springs. A lot of people at the Springs. I went to make MK park reservations this morning for today…… MK and Epcot were at capacity. Couldn’t get in to either park. The hotels on the monorail lines were all packed. I’ve been coming here for 50 years and the only time I have seen crowds like this were Christmas and Easter.
Early October we had reservations through DVC at Boardwalk. Our guests plans changed and she was arriving one week later. DVC resorts were basically sold out. You could get a Tuesday night here or a Wednesday night there but you can’t book a DVC resort room two nights in a row through December.
I thought last weekends marathon would weekend was busy…. Wow.

I went to make MK park reservations this morning for today…… MK and Epcot were at capacity. Couldn’t get in to either park.
Really! Wonder what the reason for that is? I mean... yes, I know it means a lot of people went. But why are they all in WDW now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter