DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

View attachment 824131
THREE, THREE more days till 11 days off !!!!!
Can a get some woooo hoooo’s !
Woohoo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

IMG_2807.jpeg
That’s right, zero!! Make it twelve days off!!
I was working last night and one of the CPs, sweet kid, she missed three days of work in a row she was sick. I had picked up a regular shift from someone for Wednesday. I noticed she posted in our group she was looking for a shift for Wednesday. I asked her if she was still looking and she said yes, they don’t get sick pay and she needed the money. Asking mom and Dad wasn’t an option.
I gave her my shift. What I was going to earn wasn’t going to make me or break me. She was willing to work for the money rather than calling mom or dad. I just can’t stand in the way of that. You don’t find that too often now days. They want to work for it to make it on their own, you gotta give them the chance.

Hope all you guys are staying warm and safe now that the winter weather is upon us. There is a chance we will have 4 snow flakes here Monday so they just went ahead and started shutting down giving me plenty of time to stock up on bread, eggs, and water.
1704989713733.gif

Hope all you guys are staying warm and safe now that the winter weather is upon us. There is a chance we will have 4 snow flakes here Monday so they just went ahead and started shutting down giving me plenty of time to stock up on bread, eggs, and water.
We just had a nasty storm come through Tuesday night. I had one poor technician who was up for 36 hours dealing with repair issues.

Now we have another wind/rainstorm coming Friday and potential snow Tuesday. :faint:

It’s cool when the Dads come to town… :cool1:

It’s cool when the Dads come to town… :cool1:
We pick up our visitor on Saturday morning at the airport, MCI no less. We always tell people from home to fly into Sanford, it’s just so much easier. People will tell us, but it’s so much further away for me to drive. It’s another 20 minutes down the big open highway. I park, walk in to meet you, walk to the car and leave. Pick up at MCI, it take an hour to find an illegal parking spot much less one you can park in. Another 20 minutes fighting my way through the airport.
Saturday night we are going out to eat somewhere in Orlando with our visitors father. Sunday we are going to Studios. Monday we are going to Springs and probably the Swan for dinner. Tuesday I’m not sure and Wednesday she heads back to the airport. I’m off the rest of the week. If I can get my snow tires on, maybe I’ll head over to a park the end of the week.

:rotfl:

Vacation is going well, three days into it and do you know what I have accomplished??? Napping. That’s right, napping.
I move just enough so my wife don’t call the Polk county coroner’s office.
Every so often she comes into the bedroom and holds a mirror under my nose. The dejected look on her face when it fogs up make life worth living. Lol

Vacation is going well, three days into it and do you know what I have accomplished??? Napping. That’s right, napping.
I move just enough so my wife don’t call the Polk county coroner’s office.
Ahhhh.... the life.
Every so often she comes into the bedroom and holds a mirror under my nose. The dejected look on her face when it fogs up make life worth living. Lol
:laughing:

Hey, Fellas!

I know I have posts to catch up on, but been busy. Hope all's well with everyone. I'm now down to just over 26 hours before I start driving to the airport. My flight isn't until 8:30pm tomorrow, and it only takes about 2 hours to get to Providence, R.I.'s TF Green airport, but I've heard that there's road construction that I'm going to want to give myself extra time for. Outside that, I'll hangout in the airport, something I love doing. That's it. Have a good day, and if you're heading to DDCC I'll see you there.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter