DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Soon! Have a great trip!

Can't wait. I've put in a request for a room in one of the 70's building, so in order to help that, if it does, I'll get there early.

I do too. Not much to do but… just something about it

Hanging out at the airport is one of my favorite things to do while traveling. The bigger the airport the better.

Can't wait. I've put in a request for a room in one of the 70's building, so in order to help that, if it does, I'll get there early.
One thing I learned (from another DISer) is you don't have to take the room that's assigned to you. If you don't like it, ask for something else.
Hanging out at the airport is one of my favorite things to do while traveling. The bigger the airport the better.
I get it. ::yes::

One thing I learned (from another DISer) is you don't have to take the room that's assigned to you. If you don't like it, ask for something else.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the idea. I watched a video of two sisters taking a short trip down to Disney World and they walked up to the front desk to check-in. The vlog was from last month, and I got the sense that they go to Disney often enough to know to do electronic check-in. However, they checked in at the front desk and requested a room with a view of the Skyliner. And got it. So, that gave me the idea of not only getting there early, but check-in at the front desk and ask about my room request that my travel agent put in for. Figures it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I get it. ::yes::

:thumbsup2

IMG_2823.jpeg
Laugh and giggle all you want but it’s now starting to get real around here. Our water mains come out of the ground to go into the side of our houses. Our water softener sits outside and our water heaters sit in our unheated garages. Our plants, landscaping and trees don’t live if it’s that cold. Our house has a heat pump but it’s not designed to heat a house mainly with 14 foot ceilings and some 91/2 foot ceilings in that cold. Cold air drops so the A/C works fine.
A lot of people don’t even have heat which creates other problems when the turn on their ovens and stove to heat the house up. Not to mention the portable electric heater mess. We don’t even have frost free outside water faucets. lol.
This place is designed for hurricanes, wind, rain and heat.

one more night in the 20's then back to the upper 60's and rain.
Thinking... you prefer the latter.
I only had one pipe break so came out pretty lucky other than I had to cut open my brand new kitchen floor to get to the crawl space to dig it up and patch it.
:headache:
I suspect you weren't the only one needing some pipe repairs.

Thinking... you prefer the latter.
Very much, Would rather be 80's but I will take what ever i can get that comes with rain.

:headache:
I suspect you weren't the only one needing some pipe repairs
For sure. just glad I can do my own work. Plumbers around here are are making a fortune and booked up weeks out. My neighbors have had a guy out there for 3 days trenching under their place to get at the plumbing. Glad I'm not paying that bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter