DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Well, my 12 day vacation is over, back to the grind tomorrow. We woke up this morning, it was 36 degrees outside. I had the heat set for 69 degrees and the heat pump kept up. Cranked it up to 74. lol. Our house is nothing but glass and high ceilings, if it was in the north it would be a nightmare to heat. Had a good time with our house guest. Went to Studios and Epcot. We also went to cast connections and also the Springs. We did have dinner at Ill Mulino one night. Excellent as always. Stopped off at the opening of the festivities, I don’t know many of them but it was nice seeing the guys I do know. A few of them always get in touch with me when they come down to meet up. It was great seeing Randall again, I haven’t seen him in almost three years. Looking good and moving like a teenager!! You look great man! and also your better half. On one of your next trips, we would like to have you guys over to the house, I’m not getting any younger. I hung out with a few of the guys in the MK and went on a few rides. Had a good time and hopefully we will get together with the family on their next trip. Just hung out in the house the last three days of vacation, trying to stay warm and look out at the palm trees and the 52 degree swimming pool. lol We are happy and thankful we get to live the life we always wanted, not to many people can say that. Hopefully soon, I’ll have some news about work, huge corporations don’t move very fast. Lol
In a few weeks, we will be spending a few nights in a bungalow at the Poly. (Can’t afford anymore than that lol) so we are looking forward to that and a few weeks after that, my wife heads to Pennsylvania for a week. Another week’s vacation!! Can I get a yaaaahooooooo!!
When she gets home, my brother and sister in law are stopping in for a visit. They are driving down and staying a few weeks with friends in a rental house and then stopping here on their way to Clearwater for spring training. So we got a busy schedule ahead along with all the day to day life things you have do.
But, looking forward to the next few months.

Well, my 12 day vacation is over, back to the grind tomorrow.
Already??? Geez, it feels like yesterday you were about to start your 12 day vacation.
Our house is nothing but glass and high ceilings, if it was in the north it would be a nightmare to heat.
Nah. Just chop down a tree or two and make a fire in the living room. That's what we do.

Well, my 12 day vacation is over, back to the grind tomorrow. We woke up this morning, it was 36 degrees outside. I had the heat set for 69 degrees and the heat pump kept up. Cranked it up to 74. lol. Our house is nothing but glass and high ceilings, if it was in the north it would be a nightmare to heat.

You know what they say about people who live in glass houses, right? ;)

Dont walk around naked?
True. lol. Thankfully I live in Florida, our windows are tinted. lol. During the day you can’t see in at all. At night, with the lights on inside, it’s like a fishbowl. lol.
I can’t stand that, we spent close to a Disney vacation worth of window coverings when we moved it. lol

Hi Dads! Newcomer here.
Our booking window for our first trip of the year opens on Thursday AM and we're pumped! I'm trying for a Bibbidi Bobbidi Res for my 5yo daughter, so I'll be up late for that one, then up again before the 6am ADR window opens! After that, coffee and bacon are in order.

Hi Dads! Newcomer here.
Our booking window for our first trip of the year opens on Thursday AM and we're pumped! I'm trying for a Bibbidi Bobbidi Res for my 5yo daughter, so I'll be up late for that one, then up again before the 6am ADR window opens! After that, coffee and bacon are in order.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB FreemanFam!
:welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #888!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Hi Dads! Newcomer here.
Welcome to our little corner of the site. Beer is in the fridge, bacon is in the oven, just ignore the pizza on the ceiling and weird smell, you will get used to it.

Hi Dads! Newcomer here.
:welcome:

You used the super secret code word (bacon) so you are allowed to come on in and join the club.

Feeling that way is bad enough… looking that way… :scared:
That’s exactly how I feel and look. The last two days at work have been brutal.
It’s a good thing Monday ,Wednesday and Friday are next to each other and tomorrow is Friday.
Staying home this weekend, resting up for next weekend, we are staying at the Polynesian in a bungalow, should be interesting. We have a few breakfasts planned and a few dinners but other than that, we are just going to hang out and enjoy the view. No need to waste the view on some theme parks. lol.

Hi Dads! Newcomer here.
Welcome! Good luck with your planning. I miss the vacation planning to be honest, always had 2-3 vacations going at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter