DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hi Dads! Newcomer here.
Our booking window for our first trip of the year opens on Thursday AM and we're pumped! I'm trying for a Bibbidi Bobbidi Res for my 5yo daughter, so I'll be up late for that one, then up again before the 6am ADR window opens! After that, coffee and bacon are in order.

Welcome!

Morning, Fellas!

Hope all are well on this Saturday morning, though for pkondz it's probably Tuesday. All's well here in the land of Cape Cod. Went to the DD's school last night for a talent show, and it was what you'd expect for a talent show that had a lot of the lower school kids. Everyone did an amazing job, with my DD crushing it on the piano when she played the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean. :teeth: I'm now on to planning our next two trips, with a trip to New Mexico to see my parents for later this year. The next trip is more wishful thinking at this point as we haven't actually said we're going, but it's to London, England with a side trip to Paris, France. The wife brought it up after our trip to Disney World last year as our next possible big trip and I'm running with it. I've always wanted to go to both places, and since she brought it up I'm starting my research on it. This trip won't be for at least 4 years but I love researching places, so I'm having fun.

Have a good day, gents!

Hi Dads! Newcomer here.
Our booking window for our first trip of the year opens on Thursday AM and we're pumped! I'm trying for a Bibbidi Bobbidi Res for my 5yo daughter, so I'll be up late for that one, then up again before the 6am ADR window opens! After that, coffee and bacon are in order.

Welcome!

Hope all are well on this Saturday morning, though for pkondz it's probably Tuesday.
Every day’s a holiday.

I just tend to spend my holidays at work. :rolleyes:
my DD crushing it on the piano when she played the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean.
Nice
I'm now on to planning our next two trips, with a trip to New Mexico to see my parents for later this year.
Been there. Whereabouts?
The next trip is more wishful thinking at this point as we haven't actually said we're going, but it's to London, England with a side trip to Paris, France.
That sounds like a good one.
I’m hoping to get out to the northeast coast some day, but no trips planned for the foreseeable future.

Tumbleweed Desert GIF - Tumbleweed Desert Deserted - Discover & Share GIFs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter