DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, Fellas!

Hope all are well. Things are well here on the land of Cape Cod. We had a storm blow through on Tuesday dumping a lot of wet heavy snow. Being in primary healthcare, unless the governor declares a state of emergency, we're open. So, I went into work on Tuesday to an empty pediatrics office. We had a total of 4 in-office sick visits, all other appointments were virtual. This was nice because we were able to get a lot of work done. That's it. Have a good day, everyone, and enjoy the long weekend for those here in America.

Morning, Fellas!

Hope all are well. Things are well here on the land of Cape Cod. We had a storm blow through on Tuesday dumping a lot of wet heavy snow. Being in primary healthcare, unless the governor declares a state of emergency, we're open. So, I went into work on Tuesday to an empty pediatrics office. We had a total of 4 in-office sick visits, all other appointments were virtual. This was nice because we were able to get a lot of work done. That's it. Have a good day, everyone, and enjoy the long weekend for those here in America.
Long weekend in America, what did I miss? lol.
As a famous mouse once said, “ 24/7/365 …. get back to work! “ lol

We'll be in the Orlando area for a couple of days in mid March. You around then?
Well be in the Lake Buena Vista area from about Saturday afternoon 3/16 until that Monday morning 3/18.
Then well be on the ship till the next Friday morning 3/22.
That Friday though to Sunday the 24th is still up in the air.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter