DDE purchase question

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
If I purchase it now so I have it for our May 7th trip...it expires from the date of purchase, correct? well I want to be able to use it on our May 1st, 2006 trip as well. like annual passes...
so how do I accomplish that if we have to buy it 4-6 weeks out?

thanks !!

can't we buy them onsite?

when you purchase it, they send you a confirmation email. we made several copies and took that. It was honored the same as the card,
it took about 48 hours to get the email.

You cannot buy them on-site.

You must hold a valid Annual Pass in order to purchase.

I believe (but am not sure) that the offer to AP members expires Feb 28, 2006. All the cards issued in January have that expiration, including mine! I purchased mu Pass but the paperwork has not caught-up. Hopefully someone can clarify this.

Or do a search on "DDE" as many questions have been posted in the last 3 weeks.

I ordred mine a few days ago on the phone. My email says membership is vaild through 2/28/05 and the email letter is good until March 31, 2005.

They seem to give 6 week to 2 months grace period for the annual expericantion date.

I would wait until March to order it, and ask then about how long it is good for. If it expires sooner, wait to order it and just use the email note. Many people will be using it since it is taking so long to get to people.

Good Luck

I will only have my AP vouchers, will this work? I better order soon so there is no confusion

When I called to order mine I was told that the name will show up in their system to tell them if I am entiteld to get one. I only ordered my AP and don't even have a voucher only a confirmation number because I will use will call. After I had hung up I realized that I told them the wrong name (this person only has a MYW-Ticket). So I rang back to tell them to change the name. Two days later I received two emails. One email with the AP name and one with the MYW-Ticket holder's name. So that made me wonder if they even cared if you are an APH or not. You probably have to show your pass with the Dining Card.

Kim, I just bought my AP online and called DDE yesterday as soon as I had the AP confirmation code in my email's inbox. DDE asked if I was an AP holder, I told them I was picking up my AP at Will Call, and they never asked for the numbers or anything.

The DDE CM said my DDE email would arrive in 1-2 days (we leave tomorrow), I paniced a bit.

The email arrived within 5 hours!!!

I have printed out several copies as I hear some places are requesting a copy (yeah yeah I know it doesnt say you have to surrender it, but a couple of clicks on the computer could save us a bit of hassle next week, so why not)

Soooooo to answer your question. I would wait until a couple of days before your first trip to order it, and just use the email confirmation for that trip....

Or maybe call DDE and see what they suggest?

ChristianR said:
When I called to order mine I was told that the name will show up in their system to tell them if I am entiteld to get one. I only ordered my AP and don't even have a voucher only a confirmation number because I will use will call. After I had hung up I realized that I told them the wrong name (this person only has a MYW-Ticket). So I rang back to tell them to change the name. Two days later I received two emails. One email with the AP name and one with the MYW-Ticket holder's name. So that made me wonder if they even cared if you are an APH or not. You probably have to show your pass with the Dining Card.

Does any one have the phone # to call so I can purchase an ap and a DDE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter